Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chatbox auto refresh's here...dont know what you lot are doin wrong!
Bournie.. quit ya whinging and go get a monster drink or somethin LOL...

lol im going to correct tht for you...

chatbox is suppose to auto refresh but it doesnt always do it...

bulldog has a little fix but its annoying lol
when theres no replies he just posts .... to force refresh...

im not the only one this happens too and it has been happening long before the last site update..

wondering what the ....... was for, cant say i hav had a problem with the auto refresh in chat box but then im not in there alot of the times.

i do hav an issue with pages timing out every now and then though.

my turn to whinge now,

my signature does not load at end of posts.

And yes I enabled it on my page
Going back to nap nap now:)

First post

Ok just joined, and it was a real pain as the images on the first page don't work/load, eg "pick the one that is a beer bottle" as the images didn't load, i just kept selecting number three box, for the next question till i got it right! it will defiantly put off any spamer and maybe a few new members :(:(

Please fix :D

Rod

ok this has been happening since the site upgrade..

when eva i edit my post and then click save it just hangs on that page and the little thinking circle next to the save button just keeps going in circles...

the edit worked but i have to reload the page to get back to the thread..

sean.. try going advance options when that happens.. I sometimes get the same thing happen..

hmmm dont think we got these errors with the old forum :(

no, the only errors i got on the old server were when you go to post a reply and hit the post button but it takes you to advanced reply...this still happens too..
lol shts me cause i wonder if i hit the wrong button

but i will try that next time...cheers

Ok just joined, and it was a real pain as the images on the first page don't work/load, eg "pick the one that is a beer bottle" as the images didn't load, i just kept selecting number three box, for the next question till i got it right! it will defiantly put off any spamer and maybe a few new members :(:(

Please fix :D

Rod

had the same issure when I joined a few days ago, took quiet a few try's.
Now I just can't seem to get any images to upload.

yeah i got a problem with some threads not showing up, as well as 20minute old posts not showinh up sometimes when i hit the new posts button...

it wasnt so much as this thread i wanted to see but the fact that maybe theres others im missing out on...

all these problems since the server change..... not liking it at all... but i dont think its the server, i think its more the forum flipping out....

oh and i constantly get network timeout/page cannot be found issues when refreshing pages...(i think thump has similar problems)

ok this has been happening since the site upgrade..

when eva i edit my post and then click save it just hangs on that page and the little thinking circle next to the save button just keeps going in circles...

the edit worked but i have to reload the page to get back to the thread..

no, the only errors i got on the old server were when you go to post a reply and hit the post button but it takes you to advanced reply...this still happens too..
lol shts me cause i wonder if i hit the wrong button

but i will try that next time...cheers

Sean I get these problems occasionally as well. A few times I have typed up a long post only to click on the submit button and have it freeze up and lose everything. I also get that ''page can not be found'' message. Ive ended up resorting to typing up my posts in notepad first and then pasting them to the forum just so I dont waste my time typing up something that will disappear :(. I could just copy every post before I hit the submit button but most of the time I forget because its not something you should have to do.

I think that thing about the submit reply taking you to advanced reply is just a standard setting with the VBullitin forum software.

One thing I have been pushing for is a ''Recent posts'' or ''posts in last 24 hours'' button. Sometimes I can only log in for 10-15 minutes to have a quick browse of the forums so I dont get a chance to read all the new posts. Then when I log back in an hour or two later they are no longer under the new posts heading. That means I have to look through each forum section individually if I want to catch up on everything that Ive missed which can a bit time consuming. Its just an unnecessary hassle so now if I miss any posts I just dont bother searching through the whole site to keep up to date with everything because sometimes I just dont have the time.

Latest posts

Back