Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else experiencing this?

I got a feeling you got spyware on your computer mate.

I haven't had any pop ups?

yeah,
it happens to me now too.
even as i was typing this....
how do i get a screen shot?

cheers, craig

yeah i get em on the bottom left crner anoying hey!

Same thing braz and yer bottom right corner ;D

Screenshot here I come....

The one done the right hand corner is the Meebo bar. That's been there for ages. If you minimise it once, it doesn't appear after that.

If it's the left hand corner then it's something different.

To take a screen shot, hold CRTL+ALT+SHIFT+PrintScreen and paste it into paint and upload to something like photobucket.

Hey Man,

Another add popped up in the same spot. Not the 1,000,000th vissy add like grnman or I had earlier... but a lil annoying to say the least. I don't lose sleep over it though, but for the sake of a screenshot here she is:

Add.png

i knew id be the 999,999 visitor to miniriders some day. do i get a prize?

P.S. emails now flooding your way to carltonh@live

Scampopup.jpg

only miniriders for me too and they didnt come up at school but they do at home :/ bit weird

i HATE the advert in the bottom left corner. Why should we have to apply an ad. blocker to view miniriders comfortably without adverts being thrust in our face. They arent relevent to the site at all and are plain annoying. I vote ditch em. Even if they do bring in a dollar or two. Id almost go as far as to say thay make us look like a sell out to the meebo mob or whoever that ghey arse toolbar thingo is thru.

i HATE the advert in the bottom left corner. Why should we have to apply an ad. blocker to view miniriders comfortably without adverts being thrust in our face. They arent relevent to the site at all and are plain annoying. I vote ditch em. Even if they do bring in a dollar or two. Id almost go as far as to say thay make us look like a sell out to the meebo mob or whoever that ghey arse toolbar thingo is thru.

We can ditch all the ad's but then there won't be a site. lol. It pays to keep us here.

I do agree they are annoying for sure. The fact is, I have not had 1 pop up since on here but I use an add blocker.

You right though you shouldn't have to use an ad blocker to use the site.

I will speak to Mitch about this a bit more. See what else we can do.

As far as I'm aware no one has done anything to add more advertisements to the site.

yeah i havent had any of these ad's either. and currently im not using an ad blocker...

i have noticed the site is taking longer to load tho

Latest posts

Back