Hec's current ride - Tonelli/Skyteam M125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big motor? NOW you have my attention:) That lower end is nice with a TB 57mm jug & slug and a ported Lifan head, for a couple hundred bucks. Add a VM26 and you're almost doubling the horsepower. Tak decomp cam will let the electric leg work. 20 years of 500cc MX has my knees trashed, so I'm a big fan of thumbies.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I will stick with the hybrid motors 65.5mm bore.

:)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I will stick with the hybrid motors 65.5mm bore.

:)

I liked the 65.5, until this:
215007.jpg

Turned to:
Photo615.jpg

So now I use a bunch of:
Photo504.jpg

I see. I remember a few dunes-trikes that had laid-down uprights, and modded 90/110 bottoms too. I'd love to see it. Got pics? I'm laying down a 150R now, for a project.

I see. I remember a few dunes-trikes that had laid-down uprights, and modded 90/110 bottoms too. I'd love to see it. Got pics? I'm laying down a 150R now, for a project.

ATC200E Greenhuman bottom end, will be running the XL125 barrel bored to suit the 200 bore, but retaining the "125cc" markings for rego purposes. Also sticking with the XRs 6 speed gearset. Frame will require considerable mods as this motor uses different mounts and is about 50mm longer than standard.

044630fd.jpg

i love the gorilla tanks

I've had the tank for about 6 years, I finally got a seat to match. Tank fits straight up as it came from a Skyteam in the first place. The Skyteam frame has 3 different mounting holes, so it can take different tanks easily.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back