How Much did you pay for your bike *OFFICAL THREAD*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam 4500 on a bloody orion wow i thought i was mad when i bought my mojo guess not

HAHA yeah guess not. One thing though after you said you bought it new, is that I looked them up on the internet and it seems that the company no longer exists. Is that right, or do they just no longer update their website?? Couldn't work it out which one it was. Can you get spares for it ??

the brands motovert and yes there still alive check out there Facebook the 06 model was the most expensive one

I also had a mojo provert 06 from new, it was a bulletproof bike but heavy, slow and I found the ergos to be pretty avg. it's amazing how far Chinese pitties have come since then. I now have a motovert pro 09 with Lifan 150, inner rotor, high comp piston, Daytona ignition... Very happy with it

get a custom made motor witch makes china 250s cry in a pit bike wheelies are a common problem lol

Spent 4 and a half on me Orion it's fully seeeeek

You sooo could be the next Sikk PJ lol..

funny fugger!

Whats with the old threads being bumped!? Must be school Holidays or something!!:damnmate:

i now know why the motor specs did not match up i said it had 29hp when it oly has 19 lol sorry guys for the mix up

well its 160cc revs harder then most can handle and its a motor built from the best parts available at the time and if a yx 160 has 18 hp then my motor would have more my prof that the yx has 18hphttp://www.atomik.com.au/dirt-bike/mx-bike-range/reign-bigfoot-160cc.html and if i can find the dnyo sheets i will post them up

honda crf50 2007. pretty much stock. 900$ (second hand)

So far i have spent around $1900 witch i think is extremely cheap for what i have got (crf88 full mod)
but most of the parts i have bought have been 2nd hand, that doesn't really mind me as long as they are in good condition!

1-2.jpg

Ok, so I managed to pick up an used 04 FYM 110 (Braap style) for only $100!!! totes stoked on that, only it wont run very well so i'm going to try to hock it off to my unsuspecting brother, he loves fiddling around with these things for days on end usually to discover they are more trouble than they are worth.

Ok, so I managed to pick up an used 04 FYM 110 (Braap style) for only $100!!! totes stoked on that, only it wont run very well so i'm going to try to hock it off to my unsuspecting brother, he loves fiddling around with these things for days on end usually to discover they are more trouble than they are worth.

I wouldn't be so quick to pass it off - why don't you do a little research on here? These bikes are very easy to tune and great to learn on ;)

Latest posts

Back