Hunter jam pics/vids

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the 2 day nationals. Think im gonna be on a motovert pro though , was an awsome day out.

The 50 scene feels like its comming alive again.

2 day nationals? when and wher? lol does anyone know if or when thers another hunter jam?

Brad will tell us , I've just herd of the grapevine.

Not soon enough!

I wish there was a meet every month , I would pay big money to have a place to race every month for minis

hahah im going to be there aging if its on! lol getting an mso 140sr ahahaha should be better than my china bahahah

Hell yes.

2 Day nationals sounds wicked. Keep us up to date, if its anywhere near as good as hunter jam, ill be keen to spectate :D

Thanks for the great feedback guys that makes it all worth while.
I am glad to inform you al i have dates locked in at kurri for 09 and its goin to be sic,two events will be on saturdays so we can go and party in newy and a two day event for the state titles look forward to seeing you out ther again and bring your mates start spreading the word

dates

sat june 13th
sat 5th & sun 6th sep
sat nov 21st

see you in the ruts
rusty

More pics ... I got cut off trying to post these the other day and could only get back on now ...

minibike095.jpg

minibike097.jpg

minibike096.jpg

minibike098.jpg

We've got a short video taken with the digital camera but I'll have to work out how to take it off the computer and post it ... It shows how hard some of those guys were going ... It'd be great to see some longer vids though ...

Latest posts

Back