Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if everyone agrees then here are the details:

[email protected]

Please use "Styv" as a reference so I can keep track of all the funds going through.

Miniriders will chuck in $100 to kick it off :)

Hey mate I forgot to mention the reference Styvan on Facebook and a bunch of payments went thru without it. Can u track them down pls

Cmon guys, you don't need to donate a huge amount, even $10 will be a much needed help for a champion miniriding enthusiast going thru a horrible time, if you have not had the pleasure of meeting styv I can tell you the lad is an absolute legend. Lets get the kid home to be around those that can help him recover and get back on track. Miniriders is a brotherhood. Its bigger than bikes.

The lovely Angie Dwyer (sister of mr Twelve10minis) has organized to road trip with her friend to drive the van down leaving Sunday. We need some funds to fuel her up and pay her way down guys. Don't let this appeal stall pls people

Good job people. Top stuff. Ill put some of my own in tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ive got a page setup for him that will collect paypal donations, and send them to miniriders.. Does someone want to test it?

Nick, I sent a test one for $5.. can you see if you received it? Cheers!

Last edited:
All donation details can also be found in the first post of this thread

I can't believe this, I'm asoulutly gob smacked with all this going on. The miniriders community is amazing. Never thought in a million year I would ever have this kind of support from such a sport..

To me saying thanks will never be enough for what you all are doing for me.

You guys are amazing

I can't believe this, I'm asoulutly gob smacked with all this going on. The miniriders community is amazing. Never thought in a million year I would ever have this kind of support from such a sport..

To me saying thanks will never be enough for what you all are doing for me.

You guys are amazing

So you are alive then :p All good mate, plenty of rest of the menu for you for a while me thinks, best of luck with the recovery mate :)

No thanks needed mate you would do it for any of us in a heart beat.

My bike does need a wash before Stony Creek though? lol ;)

You just rest up mate and take it easy.

I was gonna mention styv has been checking in and reading along in between naps. He's on some wicked drugs up there in hospital (cheaky bugger ain't sharing either)

Latest posts

Back