Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd mention that today while calling airlines about flights for Styvan. Haley is getting prices for 1 business class ticket for Styv to give him the leg room he requires and 1 economy ticket for herself. I'd like to see her travel alongside her man to help him home

business is usually about 10 to 15 times more than a normal ticket

$100 vs $680... there abouts. Might be worth just getting a exit row/ or 2 seats together. Most airlines can usually do something about it, I know from personal experience being 6'8" i dont fit in normal seats so they have nearly always (except once) given me all the room i need :)

Yeah ok, Haley is insisting on normal tickets and just requesting a front row with extra room

I'll throw in a bit I've got a heap of stuff I'm selling so I'll help out a bit boys

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Come pay day ill be throwing in some cash for the big fella, wish you all the best and can't believe the big hearts of all the mini community coming together top job boys.
Yeah I was looking this arvo at some stuff ill sell if i can and throw the money in the kitty.

Keen to see the video. Must've been pretty gnarly crash

Sent from the family throne

Keen to see the video. Must've been pretty gnarly crash

Sent from the family throne

Apparently the bike got a bit outta control and on landing styv had one leg off the peg and once that leg hit the ground it broke.

Yeah I can't keep watching that...
On a lighter note I've just booked 2 tickets to Melbourne for Styv and Haley for Thursday. I paid for it on my card and I'm getting that money transferred into my Paypal from the styv fund paypal. That's only the money I just spent NOT the extra I donated. We still need more money to help get his van home and then to help his living expenses in the short term. Thanks to everyone who is chipping in

Get well buddy , noone could come close to you in 12" all day !
Keep ya head up man , and you will be back dont worry about that

Oh i also forgot to write styv when donating , but email is my name so im sure you will work it out?

Will be sending more in the next few days to mate.

Again I can't begin to thank everyone enough for what there doing for me.. Financial difficulty was the hardest thing for me to get my head around, rather then the pain I was enduring which was and still is very hard to deal with.

That clip Is hard for me to watch. But I think it was the second landing that done the damage there which ploughed my knee into the ground and bent my ankle up..

Pretty upset about the whole thing really as I was probly somewhere at my peak of riding I would say :(

Chin up bro. You will find the passion again but the healing will be the time consumer. This accident will help you come back stronger. And I hope we do see you back when all is good bud.

Great news about the van and Styv and Hayley getting tickets, Karl you have done a very good thing, thanks mate. Once they get home and he is all settled we need to do a fund raiser to get Karl down here to race a Vic round. There is one in November!

I was keen on a road trip myself, but I'm wrapt it's all sorted. Thanks Ladies for doing that.

Again I want to thank everyone in Queensland who have helped our number one guy. Being that far from home is daunting at best, knowing Styv and his words in what he wrote, he would be genuinely stoked at all the help and support.

Roy, I'll pop in the workshop this week and throw money at you cause paypal and me don't work!

I cant believe the response from everyone, its incredible the amount of people who want help, Karl is on the job it seems 24/7 and it looks like we are well on track , the van trip home is next on the list, the boys from 12/10 just basically covered fuel costs and that's not including the chad reed signed pic up for auction !!!! im trying to figure out accommodation for the girls half way, Angie said she and her mate will drive through but I think that's a bit extreme n we don't want another accident on our hands , any ideas where they should stay? hotel motel? don't know if they would be comfy crashing at someone's but that's where we are at basically with Karl organising flights and the van being returned home we are well on track now lets see how far we can smash this for styv

24/7 hey that's my race number haha nice one Roy boy. We got this people. Keep it up

Latest posts

Back