Locos TTR50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fast 50s gear should be at my door sometime this week, ordered the piston, rings, clips and gudgeon pin 146 inc shipping, ordered a quick turn throttle and a longer throttle cable. The rear wheel is still getting trued up... I've also started to disassemble the front end, it's like I've been working on them for many years, lol still remember the size bolts and what individual bolt goes where!!!! Lol might order some pro tapers from mx store!! [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh you know, been out and about. havnt really felt like riding lately tbh, but starting to get back into it. gonna start working on the bike soon, get it back to where it was.

hmmm gotta find a throttle cable.... one that fits a 1/4 turn throttle... ive got a longish one, thats got 140mm travel... it needs to be longer... around the 200 ish mark yay!!

yeah 10mm its not enough ive done a rough measurement, and found i need about 70mm... so im ight have to grab one of those kits! welll... about that oem part... it broke... and it was beyond repair...
well is now... lol
hmm how would i rig it up.... mind you haven't had a good snooze in awhile lol!

Buy the repair kit, and find a throttle cable on ebay that's the right length, then cut the end off the cable and fit the new inner cable and trim it down to the length you need, then fit the end on and you're done.

What throttle do you have, is it this one ?
TTR 50 THROTTLE ASSY [5442] - $59.95 : Applied Racing, The Original

5442c.jpg

I found with my ttr50. that the after markit cap get with crf50 longer throttle cables. is to big for the ttr50 stock carb. I bought a tb repla stock crf50 for mine so the crf stuff fit it.

He brought a yz125 throttle assembly. Dammit Damo you had one job.

lol! thanks snapers! :p yeah cheers shearer... the cable fits perfect! its just that it that little bit short! 70mm or so short :p hahaha i'll make it work!

Have you checked Rightline Motorcycles in Kyabram to see what deals they can do. I haven't been in there for a while, but I'm sure like most of the shops in Ky, they would have to order in.

I don't like the Shep Yamaha dealership.

I'm about to move up to ky mexico

is the dealer there ok he does suzuki as well yeah?

ya need to hook us up with some tracks fella :) get some riding done i say

sorry to hyjack ya thread loco

xLOCOx is the guy to be asking about where to ride around the Shep/Ky area. I just cruise the streets on my superlite.

When i've been into the shop in Ky they don't seem to bad. Shep is only 30min from Ky so its an easy drive if I need something for the bike.

Latest posts

Back