Lxr Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont like much do ya peanut butter

No engine! ...... been a very long time without its heart.

SHOULD be here tomorrow ........ was released on Wednesday morning.. and was in australia somewhere .. Probably see it Wednesday tho ....... this sucks , somethings gonna go wrong and i wont be able to ride bdv lol

you dont like much do ya peanut butter

No engine! ...... been a very long time without its heart.

SHOULD be here tomorrow ........ was released on Wednesday morning.. and was in australia somewhere .. Probably see it Wednesday tho ....... this sucks , somethings gonna go wrong and i wont be able to ride bdv lol

lol...

i would of liked the original yoshi exhaust you were getting but i dunno i just reckon the whole can carbon fibre is over done and i think the bars are over done

but i do like everything else especially ya engine your gettting :)

original would of been way to short , i didn't like it either , but it looks awesome now . gotta really look at the shit in the flesh , looks a hell of alot better.. but your a girl scout and not coming to bdv so ya cant :)

original would of been way to short , i didn't like it either , but it looks awesome now . gotta really look at the shit in the flesh , looks a hell of alot better.. but your a girl scout and not coming to bdv so ya cant :)

yer im sure it does

haha dont ya worry i will be up there next year

woggy this build is trick !
very original thats for sure good on ya
keep bangin up the pics mate :)

is there a engine for this bike? or are you going to run on hopes & dreams?

haha

one of those "zero Emmisions" greepeace supported vehicles.

Sneak peak , gots heeps more shit to put on and get it going , stupid afternoons not long enough ..

And the engine mouns being a complete biiitch , still havnt got the rear mount in ?... it just cant happen

klx-r6.jpg

Sold to sean01

There will be lots more goodies added tomorrow , and hopefully a decent picture.

Sneak peak , gots heeps more shit to put on and get it going , stupid afternoons not long enough ..

And the engine mouns being a complete biiitch , still havnt got the rear mount in ?... it just cant happen

klx-r6.jpg

Hey! I've seen that Hunk-O-Luminum before:)

I know the feeling!!!!! I had to basicly re-engineer the frame mounting points after I tried test fitting my KLX engine in the 17/14 frame. I also ended up using the correct sized bolts in the upper, and rear engine mounts. Not those POS bolts Pitster gives you that are a smaller diameter than the hole...WTF??? They know shit ain't going to line up that close so this is their quality control measure.......

Yer it doesnt make it any better that i have been bikeless for like 4 months now!! in such a hurry to get it going , every single thing that can go wrong has.... the carb was hitting one of the engine mounts , took a fair while to get on , duno if its even air tight yet.... now the kickstart bolt hitting the brake pedal.. and getting the bashplate to work with the bottom adapter .. and getting this damn exhaust to work , and now no spark!

slowly getting there lol......

Latest posts

Back