Lxr Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that would make sense woggy..

and terry probly has to fill out a declaration form of some sort..

I think i just have to pay gst and what not because the value was greater then $1000

I think it says you mite have to fill a form out terry?

gonna try and sort it out soon

What ever I can do to help, I will. I think, based on the sturdiness of the crate, that I didn't get carried away on value, to keep the tax man outta yer pocket. Let me know what you find. I haven't had issues with customs, and ship motors all over the world. Due, I suppose. Sorry it had to be on yours:confused-smiley-014

About a extra $260 for gst etc ... and a brokers bill because i was to lazy :) should be released today...

Lets see what else can go wrong with this build lol..

I sold yer manifold, jug & slug, so PayPal will have a little bit for you in a few days, to ease the pain a bit.

So whats left to buy for parts before you put the bike together and show us all?

Oh, and lets not forget....................Welcome th the K-LXR club! :banana:

lol

Last edited:
Lol... its just not as gay as a lxr anymore .

Umm , well i got my bars a couple days ago , and i got the crf70 red fender and new fender graphics today , and drilled it and put that all on .

ummm only things i can think of that i mite want to get is a decent clutch lever (still running a shitter) and maybe a set of aftermarket pegs and what not , but it should be all done as soon as the engine arrives .

Will slowly keep spending money it tho lol , upgrade the brakes /master cylinders etc , colored brake lines and all that. really wouldnt mind a alloy brake pedal and subframe for it to. (custom jobs do NOT want to deal with mattified again)

but i just want to ride it atm , its been waaaaay to long lol

you wish you had a klx engine nick lol

Bad pics , but here is the new bars , the crf70 fender/new graphics.

fender3.jpg

fender1.jpg

fender.jpg

Bars look Trick!

Fender and Graphics look Great!

Coming along nicely hey ;)

Last edited:
Hay mate those bars look nuts.
Are you still anodizing your hubs?
I really want to make my hubs red with black spokes and red nipples and black rims..
Hope to see your engine soon.

Oh yer EVERYONE loves pictures!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back