MiniRiders Shirts Have Finally Arrived

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what stock is left??

i wouldnt mind an idea of whats left, just so i can get a rough estimate of when shipping will start, if you wouldnt mind that would be great...

what stock is left??

i wouldnt mind an idea of whats left, just so i can get a rough estimate of when shipping will start, if you wouldnt mind that would be great...

For the last time read the first post!!!

I don't even have them yet so no idea.

Any chance minirider's would want to support a few boys about to ride the crusty tour on mini's =) Timmy Jackson and myself are getting our last few week's practice in now before it all kick's of and would be stoked to run some support on tour for the miniriders website. Shirt's and stickers? Just an idea fella's

email me at mitch (at) miniriders.com.au

i have read that post!!!

i know that your ordering them in batches of 20, my question was have the 20 been sold yet??

No they haven't.

As soon as I get them I will just be sending them straight out.

We are upto 6. So the more we can push through today/tomorrow the quicker we can get them out to you guys. :)

so will the profit from these shirts go back into the industrie like a mini ride or site bbq or somthing i think its only fair every one is supporting the site

Why?? Why would you expect that? If you buy an adidas t-shirt do you ask where the profits are going? You are paying money and recieving goods. Simple.
I'm guessing the profits will most likely go back into the site to make it better for us, go back into creating more merchandise or go into the pockets of those that got it up and running and forked out the cash to do so. Surely they are entitled to see a return on their investment just like with any other business.

I don't really understand why everyone thinks they are entitled to something out of this apart from the goods they are purchasing.

Why?? Why would you expect that? If you buy an adidas t-shirt do you ask where the profits are going? You are paying money and recieving goods.

Addidas put MASSIVE amounts back in to there sports lol. Totally off topic but they sponsors lots of events.

Addidas put MASSIVE amounts back in to there sports lol. Totally off topic but they sponsors lots of events.

FFS, I knew someone would say some crap like this.... I used them as a random example of another company, but yes I realise that Rach. 4 years at uni doing sports business, I know a fair bit about sport sponsorship and about how it works.
I can guarantee you they didn't off their first batch of product though, and they are getting a tiny bit more exposure from, say an Olympics, than MR is on one of our backs.

My point is that I just can't believe that after everything that has gone into this people are pissing and moaning. We wanted shirts, we got them, yet all anyone cares about is what else they are going to get out of it rather than supporting and looking forward to more merchandise.

OK I will say it again as obviously people cannot read.

Timmy, the profit from these shirts will be used to fund future merchandise/site enchancements and keep the site running.

Rach addidas are a multi million dollar company, Mini Riders is not. Simple. If MR earns as much money as them in the future then we will put as much back into the sport as them. Until then it's about keeping this site going.

Since no one has listened to my first warning to keep this discussion on track regarding the shirts, the next non shirt related poster will be on the sidelines for a week no questions asked.

My point is that I just can't believe that after everything that has gone into this people are pissing and moaning. We wanted shirts, we got them, yet all anyone cares about is what else they are going to get out of it rather than supporting and looking forward to more merchandise.

Agreed.. im just glad we got Shirts :D can't wait for more merch, well done to all involved.. ill buy mine on pay day.. cant wait for hoodies too, coz ill def get 1 or 2 of those as well :)..
________
MERCEDES-BENZ OM616

Last edited:
Agreed.. im just glad we got Shirts :D can't wait for more merch, well done to all involved.. ill buy mine on pay day.. cant wait for hoodies too, coz ill def get 1 or 2 of those as well :)..

We are upto 9 orders with one waiting for payment. I would expect we send out the first batch when we hit ten so that the members can get theres before the week is up.

If you want to grab one, do so now so we can send them out. :)

We now have 10 orders. I will be packing them up and sending out the first batch tonight. Fingers crossed you will have them by Friday if not next Monday!! :)

I just ordered and paid for Riley's with paypal. He will be a happy camper.

Latest posts

Back