Motard Ride Day 12th Sept

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha I'll bring it. But we'll see. Might just ride to the place on the rx!

Oh no!

That reminds me, I still need to bleed my brakes, I'm still running the funky China fluid :p

Funky china fluid is fine for you! But my Kevlar clutch plates and 220mm disc arrivee today! woo

My GSX1400 arrived today... Perhaps I can get it onto the track! :p

Raring to go now!

Forecast for Sunday
Partly cloudy. A shower or two. Winds northwesterly averaging 25 to 30 km/h.

Precis: Shower or two.Min8Max15

Bikes ready - weather looks like its going to be better than expected. Looking good !!!

Hi Guys, Mark here from SupermotoAus.com
I've just spoken to F1 Management at South Morang and they do not have availability for motards and minimotards this coming Sunday the 12th. They are booked out with karts.
This is their bread and butter and that is just the way it is.

They do have room for us on Saturday 11th Sept from 12pm onwards if you'd like to ride your bike this is when you can.

Don't turn up on Sunday and complain because you can't ride. You have been told.
SupermotoAus.com have built a relationship up with the track owners and we all must respect it.

Regards Mark

Hi Guys, Mark here from SupermotoAus.com
I've just spoken to F1 Management at South Morang and they do not have availability for motards and minimotards this coming Sunday the 12th. They are booked out with karts.
This is their bread and butter and that is just the way it is.

They do have room for us on Saturday 11th Sept from 12pm onwards if you'd like to ride your bike this is when you can.

Don't turn up on Sunday and complain because you can't ride. You have been told.
SupermotoAus.com have built a relationship up with the track owners and we all must respect it.

Regards Mark

Ride day has been moved to Warrnambool track on sunday :)

I'll be going on Sat arvo for a qick spin and to run everything in before Warrnambool, might even consider driving straight to Warrnambool from South Morang and camping/motel it for the night.

Humm bad batch maybe,one of my seals was fuked had to put the old frembo on there to get me going (untested) Andy is bringing new a spare for me to buy trackside.

Well I'm pushing as hard as I can so that I can ride getting a new pipe, uni filter, fat bar clamps wednesday. And hopefully brakes as well! Its a tight squeeze!!

Yeah you got it. i do keep thinking about that. your obviously doing the same thing with thoughts of how your bike is going to flllllllllllllllllyyy!!!!!

You're both going to be ashamed when you get over taken by a guy on an Atomik :p

Latest posts

Back