Motard Ride Day 12th Sept

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you been practicing or something. what is the wager Jimbo? and i know you just trying to push my buttons as usual but you should see how bloody quick Barnsed is at warnambool.

with his new motor he'll be killer! ill make it fair and race you on your 150 and ill ride one of the 125 we are taking.

If its bets we're laying, Pete will be quickest, but not if I can get to the first corner first.
And I know where there is a suuuuuuper fast engine doing nothing, Dave... How much for the weekend use of your engine???

Dave for you, id let you run my motor for free man, but we cant because we dont have the right pipe for head to frame. here what im saying brother.

have you been practicing or something. what is the wager Jimbo? and i know you just trying to push my buttons as usual but you should see how bloody quick Barnsed is at warnambool.

with his new motor he'll be killer! ill make it fair and race you on your 150 and ill ride one of the 125 we are taking.

Only in my head :p

I'll wager you a piggy back around a servo on the way back :hump:

I know I'm gonna get eaten by Barnes' monster, I'm just hoping I manage to keep ahead of you while your bike is still out of action :boink:

Pete - You're one crazy man, good to hear you've made it more or less all the way here already... I might come up to Morang to watch if I don't sleep in too much and have the bike prepped to go :)

What time are you guys planning on getting to the track?

Last edited:
mate you should be able to get there the same time as we will. looks like we will be there at around 12:30. you may as well come along.

Sweet... I'll see what I can do ;)

What time are you planning on hitting Warrnambool on Sunday?

Haha I was pissing myself after looking at that link nice win jim!!
Wish I could have been their but I really wasnt well enough to make it I had a throat and Chest infection thought I would have been better but the Anti-biodics wearnt being very affective after a week :(

Any one get any pics? :)

Next time im deffinatly in!!

i got some helmet cam footage i'll edit it up and upload as soon as I get back to Brisbane again ..

'What a trip, good mates, great tracks, and no 'china' moments for any of us!'

Dam it was good!!!! ive got heaps of photo's i just have to find the time to be patient with photo bucket and download them.

Dam it was good.

i think the bet is on again Jim when i get my more how do you say competitive bike on track.
(i hope i haven't prematurely put my foot in it again)

Had a call from Hippy with the weekend results

Senior Motard
1st Pete - 70 points, 2, 1, 1 [no_crf50_here] 07' Motovert Pro 160
2nd Dave B - 65 Points, 1, 2, 2 [barnesd09] 08' Motovert Pro 160
3rd Jim B - 48 Points, 3, 3, 3 [krazed0451] 10' Atomik Nitous 150
4th Dave G - 37 Points, 5, 4, 4 [grnman] 08' Braaap Maestro 140
5th Steve - 24 Points, 4, DNF, 5

Junior Motard
1 Tristan H - 50 points, 1, 1 DNF [Motard16] 09 Motovert Pro 140
Just a note with Tristan, He is quicker than both Pete and I and would have taken out the senior motard if he was allowed.

It was a teams racing event, having a junior and senior partnered together and combining points.

Overall
1st Hippy & Ben
2nd Dave B & Vincent
3rd

I can't remember everything I was told last night , so If anyone has the missing info, please let m know and I'll fill in the rest.

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that the guy who got 4th twice was riding a stock 125 with horrible tyres :p

Was a pleasure to have Pete down too, he was a fantastic guest and great to watch on the track. The cheeky bugger actually lapped me on the last race (12 laps); I maintain this never would have happened if I didn't kick my bike into neutral instead of second off the line ;)

Dave G, if you don't absolutely whip me next race we'll have to up the stakes to allow "flogging of the horse"... I'll bring a riding stock :D

Sam - Thanks man! Get your bike done ASAP; you're going to need as much practice as you can get...

Here's one pic of Pete's camera from the end of the day (I'll leave the rest to these guys):
DSCF0055.jpg

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that the guy who got 4th twice was riding a stock 125 with horrible tyres :p

he actually got 4th once and i got 2x forth's. his 125 pasted me on the straight. now whether or not that was his motor or my main straight cornering abiliy i dont know.
Im not here to make excusses.

he actually got 4th once and i got 2x forth's.

Woops, good point :)

Ah, it'll be good to have a go at trying to beat you when your beast is on the track... I like someone to chase!

Maybe I should make good on my joke and go practice outrunning the cops... :p

I'm absolutly dieing to get down their for a ride with you guys, real pitty it couldnt be this time. Just thought whats the point if im going to be to sick to give it a good run and just be sick all weekend...

All in all great to see that you guys had fun and lucky for Pete to come all the way down, you had what looks like good weather and a good run!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back