mv24's LXR build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the very bottom in the middle of the bit that sits on the brake pedal goes into. wouldnt be able to see it on a photo.

Is the bottom of the carby bowl warped?? A few of the ones I've gotten have been. It may help to sand the top of the bowl down flat to get a good seal or did you not dry the o-ring in time and it got bigger??

nah i dont, not sure whats happened just leaks around there is afew years old might of cracked, probably got another o ring somewhere

used to give me the ****s with the v2 160 i had, then when i got the 184 i got a pwk28, much better carby which unforntally the daytona wont run with

Last edited:
nah i dont, not sure whats happened just leaks around there is afew years old might of cracked, probably got another o ring somewhere

used to give me the ****s with the v2 160 i had, then when i got the 184 i got a pwk28, much better carby which unforntally the daytona wont run with

Spewing....try my67xr pretty sure he has a couple of 30mm carbys laying around!! :thumbup:

Can you make a closer pic for that exchaust pipe, i want also bend the pipe a little like you did. Sorry for my bad english :D

well... that could be an issue :S
hey, at least the crank didnt snap! should be able to get ahold of it with a traditional bearing puller
good luck man!

wow,i didn't think the flywheel hub could break ?

hold the broken bit of hub with a pair of channel lock pliers, and undo the crank nut with a rattle gun.

channellock-B00004SBCU-440-profile-lg.jpg

them just use the normal flywheel puller to take the broken bit off

$75 delivered for a new flywheel off ebay
Daytona 150 190 CC Flywheel FLY Wheel PIT Bike Dirt Bike | eBay

Last edited:
wow,i didn't think the flywheel hub could break ?

hold the broken bit of hub with a pair of channel lock pliers, and undo the crank nut with a rattle gun.

channellock-B00004SBCU-440-profile-lg.jpg

them just use the normal flywheel puller to take the broken bit off

$75 delivered for a new flywheel off ebay
Daytona 150 190 CC Flywheel FLY Wheel PIT Bike Dirt Bike | eBay

Me neither. Unforntally dont have a flywheel puller so looks like ill just do an order for everything

Thanks for the link craig

some of his parts aren't exactly new, but they are about 25% cheaper than the recommended retail.
they are taken off basically new bikes/engines that had initial failures/ breakages etc.

Flywheel puller is a standard M27 x 1mm L/H thread, fits lots of bikes
this is the one i have, Motion Pro, built to last
Motion PRO Flywheel Puller CR80 CR85 CR125 CR250 CR500 | eBay

just read back on the carby part on the last page! What problems are u having with ure carb! Chris bedford and i havent had any problems! bit harder to tune! somethings not right with ure carb id say!

you might be able to get the flywheel boss off with a 2 or 3 jaw puller too

KINCROME-K8126-2-JAW-3-INCH-75mm-GEAR-BEARING-PULLER-PULLEY-REMOVER-8x8.jpg

Carby problen was bog till it stalls over a small jump or whoop section. Around the local track it would do that every 2nd corner been a sand track.
wouldnt rev past half throttle, fouls plugs and had to bump start. Thats with 4 carbies heaps of difference jets and all worked on a 184, 150, 160 and gpx125 that runs same jetting as a 160 anyway.
jets were all the ones recommend on here and the daytona manuel. Tried some totally different ones which got rid of the stalling over jumps but still was hard to start or idle for longer then 20 seconds or so.

My dad found a tool he had the looks just like that but was a little too small
The correct flywheel arrive today

Latest posts

Back