My 110cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer manifold looks tinyy as , and it comes with piston to dont it? looks like it in the cylinder
149.88c australian all up.

The manifold is spot on? The inlet to the motor end of the manifold is much smaller than the inlet from the carb end of the manifold. Its spot on thats how all kits come. It aint no china head on these 50s its the size for the stock head. Unless you where a mad nob and decided to get a maniold with a larger inlet it wouldnt do shit as the intake is still only tiny.
Dont bother about buying another manifold. Two bro's are tried and tested. My kitaco is the same.
Flarry the xr50 and the crf50 motor is exactly the same , the crf50 superseeded the xr50 , all that was changed was the plastics , seat cover and the kickstart. The kit will work with any honda 50cc horizontal motor 1991 and upwards.

$100 for a cylinder and a carb is still a bargin. cant even get a decent 20mm carb for $100 nowdays. So for a complete bore kit like that is sweet.
My rear brake pedal costed more than that bore kit , which is an indication of how friggin cheap that bore was.

haha sweet , only thing i think is missing is set of Gaskets i hope not... , any one no where to get a set of them to fit the 88cc?
is it true ill only need the head gasket? if i just use existing ones for the bottom etc.

i guess ill ask the seller if it comes with em..

Last edited:
nup no gaskets , no worries though. There are plenty of places that sell two bro's racing - Chilli50s and Dirtwerx etc. Might be able to use another bore kit set of gaskets. Can't image too much variation. All the cylinder sizes should be fine and the stud pattern.

Nuh not $700 anymore , used to retail for $649 here in Australia. Check ya old Dirtactions. At $150 , its still cheap as. You cant even get a chinga bore kit for that price

Doesnt bother me seemed like a good deal! and jusst got the 110 engine goin perfecto!! today so i will be able to have 3 running bikes soon yeeewww! pitty i couldnt get it going yesterday would of gone to blackduck with me brother :(

this is really coming along well, youve spent a lot of money on it and its mad as, money well spent

thanks sloth!

i baught that fiveo frame this morning , since someone stole my swingarm! so thaught id hurry up and buy frame before that goes..
and still waiting for reply for postage for these gaskets...

Last edited:
Got the frame and Bore kit today and i think 1 of the circlips is missing for the piston pin thingy..., other then that its all there except gaskets wich should arrive this week sometime... wooooop
the circlip i take off the stock crf 50 piston will work in it right ?

and the frame because its "RAW" it has gotten a little surface rust , but hardly nothing still feels silky smooth over the rust!! but its sweet me dad said he will probly paint it tomorow probly next month knowing dads..., now i just dont no what colour to paint it!!!!! black looks to bare and plain , and anything other "RED / BLUE" Etc looks to out there! so probly go white hmmm maybe the red that my front hub is?? what you guys reckon im looking at a bunch of bikes now to try figure it out .....

FastaceShock006.jpg

FastaceShock005.jpg

FastaceShock004.jpg

Thats US dollers to !!! for $149 Aus wooop

Last edited:
Baught the frame from , Kaos50 :: Five0 :: Sano :: Sik50 :: Sik110 :: Australia mini bike parts for umm only $370!!! bloody cheap i thaught compared to the white one asking 500+ or something.. and must of been the last one to..

and sus its a barrel with a piston in it

and i think im gona go with something different with the frame!! paint it the red same colour as my front hub
Finished110004.jpg

why doesnt anyone like "universal forks" or whateva there called , everyone likes USD ,
every usd fork ive ridden on a china suck ass , the forks on my 110 are lighter and probly just as strong...

go the red frame man, put a pearl through it if you have acsess to a variety of additives. Otherwise, a nice metalic red, although bluey green is kinda cool to..

undercoated:
undercoatframe.jpg

greeny blue:
blueframe.jpg

red:
redframe.jpg

I done it hard deciding on what colour to paint mine to...
decided blacks black!

sweet thanks fool all my parts are mostly coloured red so red should look good!

me dads a painter so he pretty much knows what he's doing and he wont bodg job it im gonna go with the metalic shiny red

like this bike ,

RacetownPM011.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back