Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my 2011 Atomik Fuse 125-150

Top job Craig, them bunnies wanna hop a bit faster for when your out with the bike haha, I noticed the holes in the tray for weight reduction. If the century battery ever has a prob get a motobatt if the dimensions are good there a top battery also. Good **** craig

thanks,
the battery has a 3 year warranty so i shouldn't have any problems, that is as long as i keep it charged up.
i might buy one of those Supercheap solar trickle chargers next time they're on sale for $10,
i'll hook it up and leave it sitting on the seat when im not working on it/taking it out.

the resin has dried now, so i popped the new plate off, looking good,

IMG0029B.jpg

IMG0030B.jpg

then i trimmed back all the daggy bits with a pair of scissors,

IMG0031B.jpg

and ground it back on the bench grinder, to the witness marks that were left on the edges where the fibreglass ran over.

IMG0035B.jpg

now i have the base for my headlight surround, all ready to start work on :jumping-smiley-011:

IMG0032B.jpg

IMG0033B.jpg

IMG0034B.jpg

Looks great craig, so you just polished the original number plate and that was enough to stop the fibreglass mat and resin to stick to it. Well done mate

yeah sort of,
i waxed it with some carnuba wax, but didn't polish it off.
i have been fibreglassing for lots of years

here is one car that i did a lot of work on,
i was given it in bare metal, it was acid dipped.
i did everything from then on body/panel wise, fixed rust, dents, damage etc
etch primed, high fill primed, and then painted it
i modified and lengthened the fibreglass flares and fitted them.
i straightened the new fibreglass panels, including the bonnet and boot, and front & rear bumpers.
and made the air scoops for the roof too.

tr8newcar.jpg

****, craig is there anymore you want to tell us, its strange we all chat and answer each others posts but know bugger all about the real person and there achievements. I once achieved something, i rode my old mans XT 250 thru the roller door after trying to do a burnout haha. But that aside the car looks awesome mate.

thats a damn shame craig, a huge turbo'd triple rotor, lucky there is strict safety rules with these quick cars. Such a pity mate. She looked awesome after you had finished lad

yeah, that RX3 came out nice, it ran a 6.47@220mph.

another couple i did for my mates,

100smr.jpg

100rta6.jpg

100rta.jpg

How much and where did you buy the gear indicater?

Also how did you connect the gear indicator to the bike

Re: my 2011 Atomik Fuse 125-150

You been around some sik rotas Craig. Top stuff mate.

my 2011 Atomik Fuse 125-150

That black rx wagon is the sickest, always wanted one hey. I remember my first car I bought it was a 1976 corolla wagon on gas man that was a cool car I wish I still had it.

the 1300 wagon was yellow when he got it, and piston powered.

the picture of it on the grass is the cars first outing with black paint
here is a pic of what was in the boot at that car show too

1piston.jpg

and one of the engine bay,

1steveeb.jpg

Haha, gotta love the death of the piston in its coffin lol. I had a few geminis, the one i miss was the old TD 78 wagon 2 door, always wanted a 13bN/A or turbo, not fussy haha. Same as you brendo i wish i still had the little girl, but my current car the VS 98 ute i would love a 2jzwith a screamer. But just got the aircon fixed and that is the last mod for a while haha.

my first car was a 1976 Mazda RX4 S2, 13B 5spd
that was 28 years ago now.
and i still have my second ever car, my 1967 XR Fairmont that i bought 27 years ago.

and then there are another 60 odd cars inbetween then and now, that i have bought/sold/wrecked etc etc

Could you put up some pics of how you wired and where you wired it to for the gear indicator?

Latest posts

Back