Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, money is a b****, at home moneys always been tight. sucks, makes life alot harder...
but yeah mate grab a 160! slap on an oko 26 and leave it at that! you dont need much to make em go. i reckon she'll be a firebreather no matter what u put in her! :)

Hey mate, where you based???

should come riding with us soon

he's in the marion area, this is all sounding good craig, cn't wait to see what sticker kit you get. There are some nice ones on ebay pretty cheap too.

yeah, money is a b****, at home moneys always been tight. sucks, makes life alot harder...
but yeah mate grab a 160! slap on an oko 26 and leave it at that! you dont need much to make em go. i reckon she'll be a firebreather no matter what u put in her! :)

it wont be a stocker,
i'll at least blueprint/port it first before it goes in.
i have the big bore exhaust on the 150 already, so it'll need some minor tweaking to get that to fit.
the OKO 26 is already there,
i have an adjustable outer rotor kit ready to go on too, but will need a lightened slinger possibly?

in about 6 months i'll be looking for a new low comp piston for it too
11/1 or 12/1 is a bit too much compression for what i want to do with it.

i have some cro-mo tubing sitting here ready, the rear end is getting a custom linkage conversion.
i have the new/used Fastace adjustable shock ready to go on.

i've got some big plans for the bike, just waiting to start.

Hey mate, where you based???
should come riding with us soon
sneezy,
hopefully very soon, my 6 yo wants to come and ride too.

and russ, do you still need a YX160 crank?
i might be able to get hold of one, cheap
i'll let you know when i find out more details.

cheers, craig

mate thats awesome! i love the fuses, as i've said before, the frame is sexy! i dunno why, but it remonds me of a ducati supermotard ;). what are you planning on doing with the bike? why the lower compression? i always thought the higher the better. i know with low compression engines they de-cellerate alot slower that high comp. engines, but thats it. im interested in the custom linkage your thinking of, i saw it on a motovert once, and it looked pretty trick :). but with the linkage, wouldnt you need a longer shock? i mean seriously can u even get longer than 360mm? ;) just kidding mate, it should turn out great!

Last edited:
you'll have to stay tuned, lol
it hasn't happened till there's pics to prove it!

and if you guess before hand, i'll still deny it !

haha, keep us in suspense, is that your style? well two can play that game. im going to reply soon, but im not going to tell you when!!!!! take that!!

it wont be a stocker,
i'll at least blueprint/port it first before it goes in.
i have the big bore exhaust on the 150 already, so it'll need some minor tweaking to get that to fit.
the OKO 26 is already there,
i have an adjustable outer rotor kit ready to go on too, but will need a lightened slinger possibly?

in about 6 months i'll be looking for a new low comp piston for it too
11/1 or 12/1 is a bit too much compression for what i want to do with it.

i have some cro-mo tubing sitting here ready, the rear end is getting a custom linkage conversion.
i have the new/used Fastace adjustable shock ready to go on.

i've got some big plans for the bike, just waiting to start.

sneezy,
hopefully very soon, my 6 yo wants to come and ride too.

and russ, do you still need a YX160 crank?
i might be able to get hold of one, cheap
i'll let you know when i find out more details.

cheers, craig

Yep still short a crank, is there any available with longer cranks? any way I am interested.

how did you install the gear position indicator ?
sorry for the late reply, i have only brought the bike home late last week.

the gear position indicator i mounted off the front/top of the tripples, where the screw holds the front number plate on.
i never got a picture of it mounted there though.

i have since moved it a bit, and have it sitting off the back centre of the front number plate.
there was a hole at the top that i opened up with a round file to suit.
then 3M double sided taped the dodgy alloy bracket to the back of the numberplate.
it might protect the led screen a little more like this ?
i will pull it all apart once i sort it all out and then tidy the parts up, smooth off, modify, paint and remount them.

i have been doing a bit of work to the bike this morning,
i have fitted the new side numberplates, they needed some minor clearancing to fit the Fuse frame.
the rest of the new TTR110 plastics will stayed wrapped up for the moment, until i find, or make, a sticker set that i like and can afford.

i will put some more pics up later today too.

cheers, craig

yeah, i was looking at it this morning again.
it just needs a bit of a cut and shut, and some new mounts welded on.

yea, are you going to turn youre swingarm upside down? when doing that, you have to cut your chain slider bracket and re-weld it to the other side. but pics please! ;)

nah, just fab up a set of brackets and weld 'em on
i have 2 different linkage setups i can use.

this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

i was out from lunch till after tea today.
the bike is still all together atm,
i will take a pic of the standard frame tomorrow, so it'll give you something to compare the finished product to.
or do you want pics of my angle grinder, welder and some of my steel/cro moly tubing? lol

Latest posts

Back