my boys build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its a right pain in the arse when that happens... good tio hear the levers are of reasonable quality, i figured for ten bucks more than the foldable silver el crap o levers they were worth a try. id love to build it up like brendo or nicks bikes but i dont have the cash right now and he would probably trash it anyway at least its all reasonable quality stuff on it and it looks heaps better than before.

oh well dude, its not about what other people think, its about what YOU think. then after your happy, its good to have other people's approval aswell :) A man's bike is only as good as he makes it! and you've made a goodie there! and as a first bike, thats its job-To get thrashed ;), sad but true. keep up the good work and im lookin foward to seeing how it all turns out !

the bracket it came with doesnt line up on the engine and the back of the pedal hit on the swinger and wouldnt engage the brake pedal guess its cause i got a dodgy china frame they must have put the brake pedal lug on the frame back further than on a proper crf frame i spent hours trying to work it out all to no avail :boom:

got the back wheel on tonight to sits real nice for the young fella going back to a 10inch rear (had 12inch) has definitely improved its stance

oh well dude, its not about what other people think, its about what YOU think. then after your happy, its good to have other people's approval aswell :) A man's bike is only as good as he makes it! and you've made a goodie there! and as a first bike, thats its job-To get thrashed ;), sad but true. keep up the good work and im lookin foward to seeing how it all turns out !

yeah mate i agree its just hard to look at their builds and not get slightly jealous lol

im waiting on some bungbon 1/4 turn throttle and grips, some blue bar clamps, a gold did chain and the asv copy levers oh and the sh@tty brake pedal which spray blue to match. Thats about it ive replaced/modded/upgraded everything on the bike then except the tank and front rim. new bearings in everything as well. hopefully then i can start puttin the 160 into my bike and finish my mates postie (if he ever buys the parts)

nice, did you get the did NZ3? i've got it and its awesome! nevern eeds adjustment! oh and the constant battle with mates when they hand you a bike to fix and you tell them alright, buy thi, this and this, and they were tottally not expecting to have to spend a cent on it and then its a constant battle to get em to buy the right part...Oh well, thats what friends are for ;)

yeah mate i did get the nz3. and tell me about it he wanted a 125 in it i made the bracket (as the mounts dont line up) sold him my lifan 125 donk and carb for 50 bucks installed it all he gotta do now is buy front and back sprocket and chain but 6 months later its still taking up room in my shed. but as you say what else are friends for :beerchug:

nice, did you get the did NZ3? i've got it and its awesome! nevern eeds adjustment! oh and the constant battle with mates when they hand you a bike to fix and you tell them alright, buy thi, this and this, and they were tottally not expecting to have to spend a cent on it and then its a constant battle to get em to buy the right part...Oh well, thats what friends are for ;)
Glad you like the NZ3 chain Blender i knew you would mate.

Glad you like the NZ3 chain Blender i knew you would mate.

yeah mate, you were right, my friends wr that he just got ahd a bunch of new stuff, eg. sprockets, and chain, and the chain was an rk and i asked him how it was holdin up and he was saying it constantly needed adjustments, and the side movement on it crazy! and i laughed and said i have a better bike than him, cos my chain doesnt need adjustment! ;)

yeah mate i did get the nz3. and tell me about it he wanted a 125 in it i made the bracket (as the mounts dont line up) sold him my lifan 125 donk and carb for 50 bucks installed it all he gotta do now is buy front and back sprocket and chain but 6 months later its still taking up room in my shed. but as you say what else are friends for :beerchug:

yup, my dad had a mate that gave him an aprillia 125 to fix, it needed new fairings and a few odds and ends so we sourced them pretty cheap, and the guy was like oh, you guys can have it! i think he thought he was doing us a favor by giving it to us or something?? oh well, we flogged it off and made some money in the end anyway :)

Latest posts

Back