my boys build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a little ignorant of tyres to be honest the one ive got is 80/100/10 or 3.00-10 is that bigger than the ones on the link? i got mine from dhz.

look great man +reps! i reckon if you anodized the top part of your forks blue to match the rear end , it would look pretty sick, but thats just a thought. Shes comin along nicely dude, bet ur 10 year olds happy
:grinning-smiley-003

actual forks, but triples would look nice too, but it might be over-doing it, as it'll blend in to much and wont stand out as much.

i was contemplating the triples glue i sorta thought the forks should stay gold to tie in the gold front rim? (which is only gold as i didnt have the cash for a black one so just re used the old front)

i would do the forks, that would look "cool" (see i said "cool", so im one of the "cool" kids now LOL) but its all up to u dude, anything you do will look great!

Last edited:
well i am now pulling the whole bike apart as i have managed to get a bloke to swap my frame for a motovert factory braced frame i just have to do the swap over for the bloke :)

Yay! now we both have braced frames!! Good deal mate, it'll be a hell of a lot stronger than what your useing now :)

This is a mad build. The swing arm turned out really good. well done

Latest posts

Back