my boys build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but my keihin is a genuine carb yeah? now im stressing that i paid nearly 200 bucks for a fake/copy!! i emailed ch50's just before i read your last post craig, and may have been prematurely blunt :(

There is a jap model keihin pe 28 has sudco sticker and has keihin japan on side of carb
then theres a thi model comes in the honda box doesent have keihin japan on side and had a extra air vent u need to block off
that u dont on the jap model
akauna sells both the jap model is $20 more then the thi one
I have both and they are both very good
post a few pics off yours if u want I think ch50s sells the thi one in the honda box

Last edited:
Hey mate you cna have that manifold back if you like, was far worse of an angle than the original that came with it. Everything went on the foxico and I got stopped by a dodgy chain. Thats all I need and its running :thumbup: I cant believe the luck you're having with parts not fitting....I just had to goto the hardware shop and buy some bolts...

so it seems that i am stuck with two mains and a slow jet that are useless to me.... was only 25 bucks, but still its a bit ****ed if you ask me. cant find any of the proper jets foe my carb on ch50's website at all, not very impressed

Akauna has the jets any size u need I have around 30 jets for the keihin wat size u need
im useing 42/125 on my 64mm v2 head z/ho motor

There is a jap model keihin pe 28 has sudco sticker and has keihin japan on side of carb
then theres a thi model comes in the honda box doesent have keihin japan on side and had a extra air vent u need to block off
that u dont on the jap model
akauna sells both the jap model is $20 more then the thi one
I have both and they are both very good
post a few pics off yours if u want I think ch50s sells the thi one in the honda box

got mine from dhz..... have a look in my braaap thread, its pictured there..

the video in post #279 works fine,
with a photobucket video you just need to click on it for it to start.

i had a quick look in your PB account but couldn't see another one there

with the embedding from photobucket, you need to enable the HTML link in the link codes to the right of the video
at the moment you only have the IMG code, and IMG Thumbnails links enabled

with the embedding from photobucket, you need to enable the HTML link in the link codes to the right of the video
at the moment you only have the IMG code, and IMG Thumbnails links enabled

Yeah I thought it may have been something like that all good no stress!

so i paid this bloke for the oko on thursday last week, with the agreement of express postage, and im still yet to receive my carby, or a shipping/tracking number. needless to sayim not very impressed.... i might as well have bout a pe from akunar for the same price, as i only went this way to save on shipping time now i have to explain to my eldest son why he cant ride his bike GRRRRRRRRR

hey stu,
i have those jets here for you too, i'll post them this morning to you,
i have your details from stoozo

yeah it's been that long since i've used it i have forgotten them,
might need to go to the bank monday i think

i'll pm you the tracking number too

Latest posts

Back