New to the motard scene, would love advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah grnman is being a great help trying to get me on the track his like my mentor haha.

I put a Mikuni pz26 today, has a lot more power on my 125 build and revs higher and harder :) will be better for the mean time untill i start the next bike...

Sick,

those Nitrous' look great for that price. you'll have some serious fun when you land one.

only prob you have to remember is you'll have to fork out $50 to use the track. so everytime you go to the track with your current bike the further away you get from the newbie.

yeah at dandy $50 or you can pay a membership of between $130 -150 and then its $35 each night so it works out cheaper if you go once a month or more.

south morang is a flat rate of $35 anytime. you can even ride in the nights.

you should see this pitpro with a 200cc z155 motor that will probably be there this coming wed night.

Sick a 200cc with 12" wheels sounds like a nut case to me :p.
Yeah I should be able to make it wednesday ill let you know mate...

Yeah i checked the weather before said its starting to clear up on Wednesday so hopefully it does!

I'm confused, which track will you be at on Wednesday, what time do things kick off? :D

If I'm not busy, I'll pop down for a look too!

I'm confused, which track will you be at on Wednesday, what time do things kick off? :D

If I'm not busy, I'll pop down for a look too!

Le Mans Go kart Track in Dandenong South. Just off the South Gippy Hwy.
Its starts at about 6:30 but the peak time is from a bit after 7 till about 9ish.
When you get there, just walk through the double gate at the back of the carpark and turn right and go towards the 'Le Mans' track behind the main building.
If you don't hear the bikes you should see them anyway

Come down, its always great to see new faces.

I'M coming, around 7 to 9 look out for me I'll be wearings trade boots and pants and a dark jumper.... :D

Just got home from the Dande track...

A big thanks to Grnman for those slicks mate! it's got me started getting the rest of the shit to start next week :)

Good news just picked up a brandnew big valve head, that is ported and polished, with an akunar A2 cam, stiffer valve springs, stainless steel valves the works for $80 if i trade for my stock head ;)

My mate has it just bought it hes over pitty's doesnt care so im getting it. pretty good considering its worth a shit load more than $80. Will wake up my 125 also getting a big bore pipe and muffler so rev just that little bit harder... :D

Latest posts

Back