New to the motard scene, would love advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know give me a bit more power so that i dont get bored untill i wait for the weapon. not sure what to go as yet i still kinda keen on nitrous but i hate the handling will see how it is when i hit the motard i guess. Mabey a second hand Motovert?

i guess you'll be on the track soon and doing some laps so you will start to feel the riding. that might narrow down your bike decision as you will start to know what you want and see some other product others are using and go for those

Yeah thats exactly it, ill what my bike is like, and what i would want in a motard as ive only ever gone for a road ride :p

Went down to south morang today, Dave picked me up and lent me a set of motard rims with Vee rubers on them and holy shit it was great! Most fun i have ever had on 2 wheels. I picked up my shills alot to with a bit of coaching...Dave have some pics hopefully he uploads em soon....

alright coming up. ive got some vid of sam and dave B. as well ill try and post that up but i dont really know how yet

Last edited:
MorangPractice040.jpg
MorangPractice067.jpg
MorangPractice082.jpg

It was a top day. Left home at 10am and didn't get back till 8pm.
Thanks Dave for taking some great shots, I'm just glad you got a pick of me getting my knee down as no one believes me when I tell them.
I have a few pics and some video too that I might post up on youtube.

yeah barnes get the one up of me and dave if you can, would love to see it!

GOT SOME VEE RUBERS! with rims and everything i rode with them at morang i was lending them at the stage though and now im buying them off dave...I love the feel of them they were great, also got a fully adjustable dnm on the way only had a few hrs on it getting it cheap as chips so that will make the 125 go just that touch better untill i have the money for the weapon ;)

Latest posts

Back