New to the motard scene, would love advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that has a 500lb spring Barnsed. im pretty sure sam had a 1200lb when we road it the other day so 500lb will be like a waterbed.

The shock i was running at morang was a 1000pound im pretty sure. Im getting that dnm for $65 and thats great! and its 280mm with a 1000lb spring. duel adjustments....

Here you go guys heres the new dnm rear shock fully adjustable with compression, rebound, and spring load. its a great shock and takes literally seconds to adjust it. loving it already!

Also another pic of the bike with the vee's i took off the exhaust guard cause it vibrated to much, put in a new ngk plug today, exhaust gasket and a nice clean up...

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

Krazed when you getting your mini man? come on i dont even have a job and ive got this far :p
haha.

Yea it does its changed the swinga angle thank god, but it is sitting differently i like it better this way although i havnt felt it on the track i think it should be better....You going to have a ride of it again at morang?

i think ill have to, to see the difference. it will be nice not to have that head stem chattering on me or the exhaust guard ringing. its a good fun bike to do laps on now.

Yeah! Thats looks heaps better. You get around to tightening the head stem bolt?
We will have to organise a day to go and tune it so it feels nice and plush to ride which will make you quicker too.

Yeah haha that bloody exhaust ringing drove me nuts! and especially coming up off the straight and turning that corner was tricky with the headstem not tight enough. lol. Should be so much better now and because i have the DNM on the rear can really tune it up right and balance it out...just be a lack of power :( haha but mabey thats a good think learn how to rip the 125 to shreds then ill be able to ride the 155z better?

Barnes yeah i did man, loosend my top clamp and then i tightend the head steam bearings and tightened up the top clamp its all good now nice and smooth no rocking :p cant wait for another go at the track now with the dnm and headstem sorted!

Krazed when you getting your mini man? come on i dont even have a job and ive got this far :p
haha.

Yeah... But you don't pay rent or drink like a fish on the w/e ;)

I'm still hanging for my CB to sell man. As soon as it does I'll be down there with you guys, showing you how it's done ;)

haha true true, i spend everything i get on motard atm lol. So what will you be getting man?

I suggest you have a ride of my bike mabey before you buy one, I have the same geometry as a nitrous but with a better rear shock, and vee rubers...Personally dont like em the best i wasnt to bad on mine for a first time but then i got on a motovert pro and was keeping up with dave. Just puting it out their but if you want something cheap i guess thats the way to go. I already got my first tard so i can ride while i am saving up for a better bike...

Wow, Dave must suck balls :p

I'm well aware that a Nitrous isn't the best available option, but it is the best available cheap option (worst case scenario I'll buy a new (second hand) frame to slot the 160 into). I just want something cheap for the moment... The way I ride it'll spend some time sliding down the asphalt regardless of what I'm on ;)

(Sorry Dave!)

Nah daves not shit hes actually pretty nuts its just he was on my bike...so wasnt in the same level really...

Challenge accepted, I choose motards at dawn! :D

Let the dueling begin...

(Wheelie challenge next? ;))

Latest posts

Back