Newcastle Race Day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awk sweet thanks mate. bloody oath itll be good if they have a few throughout the year

details are in riding spots and events under HUNTER JAM,hope to see enery one there so i can put more racing on

hey guys two weeks to go til entries close for hunter jam.remember no late entries or on the day

hey guys two weeks to go til entries close for hunter jam.remember no late entries or on the day

aye, can i have details, i live at Branxton.. entry froms..... i ride motovert expert 140cc 12''...

cheers

here are the details entries close next friday

Attachments

• Hunter Jam Entry Form.doc
    2.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Hunter Jam Regulations.doc
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
wont be able to come got to much to do to the bike. frig i hope they have a few more

last week for entries for hunter jam,come get tropies,and prizes for first three in class and cash for three selected classes.no entry on the day have to be in by friday 23rd jan.
brought to you by

high roller energy drink
pitser pro
east coast powersport
high society clothing
kaos 50
mingin 50s
attard racing
rusty promotions

Last edited:
so its on the 8th of feb and entries have to be in by friday? dose it cost to get in? im thinking of coming =]
ride my shitty foxico in the chinas haahah getting new front end by then =] haha cheers

ow fogot to ask i dont have boots.... by racing gear dose it mean pads and all that shiz or just helmet and boots with long sleeve shirt, pants and gloves? dont know if i can come if i dont have all that shiz :( if its just boots and helmet then yeah will be there if not than i dont know =S ow and bar ends? where do i get a set? my grips cover then end of them anyway =S? pm me of reply here cheers

Last edited:
well faxed off my form so looks like im coming =] all i need to do is buy boots, jersy, pants, gloves and bar ends lol after paying for my forks hahaha

so to enter you dont need to be a member of a club? correct?
and you dont have to have a MA liscence? but you get a day liscence?

that is all correct peter but entries have now closed for the 8th of feb,sorry but you will have to wait till the race meeting there

Spectators welcome?

I may be able to drive down and bring the camera, get some happy snaps of those in action :)

Sweet, possible to get an address to put into the GPS? can't say i know my way around kurri :(

dickson road loxford,just follow signs to kurri i will be putting up signs threw town so people know where to go.if you are coming from sydney take the hunter cessnock exit (think the road is freemans road )and follow that for about 20 mins takes you straight into kurri,not shaw if you can get onto freemans road from the north will know tomorrow when i go up there.

Coming from Merewhether in Newcastle. I should be able to get there fine with the given "Dickson Road, Loxford".

Cheers for the help mate!

i missed out on this one, bt ill try to go the others when the dates are set.

i ride a 150 motovert with 12'' front and rear. would i be more competitive racing in china or amature 12''??

also is there any other 50 racing in qld. im interested if so?

Latest posts

Back