Newcastle Race Day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same as your old one , Just put it in. Sell the bike as a working complete and upgrade to something better. Nothing cheap will withstand a hard days racing. Few good second hand motoverts around for cheap at the moment. Andy from Ec powersports has his demo pro160 for $2k , it was racing on the day. But there's heaps of cheaper options around. I'll keep an eye out for you

yeah thats what im thinking of doing or keeping it as a spare just to fart ass around on lol but yeah tell your mate i will take the frame and just give him $50 for it (thats inc postage) and whatever is left over he can keep

Post the pics some 1.. :D

anyways any one wanna pick me up for the next race ill give you 300 dollars lol..

Post the pics some 1..

anyways any one wanna pick me up for the next race ill give you 300 dollars lol..

there are pics in the general section....
haha yeah id take you if i met you like half way hahaha

You can race whatever you like. Get the klx out there man, Its all about the fun. Doesnt matter if your on a stocker or complete Mod bike its always the most fun ever!

hey guys,
wheres abouts in kurri is the race on jun 13th?
really wanna go!
cheers

dickson road loxford,just follow signs to kurri i will be putting up signs threw town so people know where to go.if you are coming from sydney take the hunter cessnock exit (think the road is freemans road )and follow that for about 20 mins takes you straight into kurri,not shaw if you can get onto freemans road from the north will know tomorrow when i go up there.

this is all i can find and im not researching to find out where it is but look it up on google;)

Latest posts

Back