Newcastle Race Day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there are more of these races.

Great to see some pitbike racing in NSW. I just can't make it to this one from Jindabyne but would like to know when the next one is and if Macarthur park will have some pitbike races also this year?
Ride on.

Still hoping i can pop in during the day to get some photos of you lads racing :)

practice from 9.15 racing from 10.00 its goin to be a long hot day both on an off the track

what happened unit? anything i can do to help out? dam sucks if you cant go!

Ripped the top engine mount of my motor. Got it welded but without a cradle I would more than likely rip the mount of again.

Still going to be there though as a spectator , should be a top day!

dam!!! ow well still will be good though =]

hey bulldog93 if you need a lift let me know and i can get you on my way though where abouts are you?

dam!!! ow well still will be good though =]

hey bulldog93 if you need a lift let me know and i can get you on my way though where abouts are you?

glendonbrook but i should be good, thanks for the offer, might see you there, you racing?

yeah i am well if you need a lift just give me a pm i got a trailer and everything
wellim off to watch wipeout :p see ya's soon!

No , you need proper motocross boots or shorty boots , as1698 approved helmet , gloves , full length jersey and pants , goggles.

Is there a set time table yet with what classes are racing when?

I enjoy my sunday morning sleep in's but am willing to skip it if all the good shit is early on. Just bought a new 4gb memory card to fill up with all u wild dogs on ya Fast50's :)

Latest posts

Back