Newcastle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone been to Barleigh (sp?) Ranch? Im going there as soon as i get boots and Armour with some moto -x mates

i kno place its a 4wd track that goes from bulga to mudgee tho not quite in newcastle its near singleton

Last edited:

anyone riding up newy on the weekend? ill be up there from friday to sunday, around waratah west area, i wont have my bike up there but ill have a camera, so if ya's want ill come snap a few pictures or somthin...let me know

I think im going to get a ride day going up at the ranch. Perhaps see if mso can have a few bikes for testing etc , get kaos behind it. We need to organise an annual race in the hunter. Just gotta get time to do it

lol all this time i though mso was located in melbourne

silly me..

lol all this time i though mso was located in melbourne

silly me..

haha , yeh they keep a preety low profile in terms of location.
Hope fully we can get a few bod's on the ship for a ride day , I know Ken and Linda at Mso have been keen to have a test day. Be sweet if we could finally get a race going down here.

Peter16 - When are you going up to the ranch next???? Perhaps we can organise a ride. I got a few mates who are preety keen to go for a ride around up there. Did you have to ride with the 65's?

haha , yeh they keep a preety low profile in terms of location.
Hope fully we can get a few bod's on the ship for a ride day , I know Ken and Linda at Mso have been keen to have a test day. Be sweet if we could finally get a race going down here.

Peter16 - When are you going up to the ranch next???? Perhaps we can organise a ride. I got a few mates who are preety keen to go for a ride around up there. Did you have to ride with the 65's?

hey unit

tell me when and where and ill be there(thats if ya want me there hehe)

ive got some mates who are pretty keen

I would like to get there asap, i need a transport first, so im looking for a trailer.

yesterday, because of the lack of people they ran 2 groups, seniors and everyone else. Everyone else consisted of peewee 50's up to 250 4 bangers, and yz125's (thats just an example,) as it was soo muddy i struggled around the moto-x track so i went mainly rode on the flat track which is heaps fun.

so like i said, i would like to get there as soon as i can, Just need to heal lol, a full day of riding for the first time has left me gutted!

here are some pics of my bike,

Monday arvo, i scraped half the dirt off before this pic at the track, because she was over heating
ellasick029-1.jpg

ready to race again, and new graphics should be on soon
ellasick042-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back