Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i reckon best place would be coledale small place near grafton, has big mx track and a mini track at some fellas place, i go ridin there a fair bit. just would be abit to far from most of use. dont need MA and its free:)

I could ask a mate if i could burrow his keys to the Mt Kembla track here in the gong.......But its not really a mini bike track but still its heaps of fun!!

guys i was thinking soon we should do a meet up (without bikes) like on the Newy forshore or something...get together and have a chat, Meet and talk shit...

Thoughts?

Suggestions...

If we wanna be a proper NSW crew, we need to make a decision as a group..

Make a suggestion and we can negotiate on it until all involved are happy...

Preference: Dirt/ Tried tard, Still got the slicks if your keen mini but you'll smoke me haha.

Name: Toby

why dont you all just do a high roller mini moto race day

i think everyone should thro their ideas on where we should hold it, and where to meet up etc... then we will narrow it down once we have a few suggestions...

MiniFighter

guys i was thinking soon we should do a meet up (without bikes) like on the Newy forshore or something...get together and have a chat, Meet and talk shit...

i think thats a pretty good starting point

anyone else have any ideas??

i like this whole idea but really there are so many memebers spread out across NSW and so are the tracks

Latest posts

Back