Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Matt

Location: Near eastern creek 'its easier to ride my 636 at the main track than get my 140 on the kart track' raceway... bastards.

Preference: Motard (still havent taken it to villawood due to my mechanical prowess aka i'm sh*thouse)

Why not approach one of the shops or another sponsor to push a monthly event? Maybe in 2 or 3 locations. syd, central coast etc.

I dont think it would be a huge financial investment but to get a place to ride and make something of it would be a start. Maybe even promote the sport a bit with other bike racing. Is the Supermotard series in NSW going?

Mini Motard as a support category for super moto. Something like that. Dirt or tarmac.

start a club and get the right insurance so we can ride almost anywhere? Public Liability in NSW is a bitch, so i've been told. Pay a small fee to the club to cover cost of insurance.

and nude chix... heaps of nude chix....mmmmmmmmmm chix.

or just rock up somewhere and do burnouts untill the cops come...

sweet!

i just read throught the post's and there are still a few that posted but have not yet PM'd me with there details..

C'MON GUYS!

it was a joke!

what do those pocket bike guys do? or is that dead?

or just rock up somewhere and do burnouts untill the cops come...

sweet!

Yeah and Fu.k it up for all the other events we plan on having...

exactly Jorda....Guys this needs to be as ligit and responsible as possible and to be taken serious by all members..I will organise everything and once your out on the dirt then you can cut loose, untill then..keep it clean.

Wayne

Thats why i said to start a club. Do it properly so we can ride legally and maybe get more people into it. Low cost racing normally produces big numbers. Have non racing track time too.

all the guys in newy there riding every weekend u just gotta know the tracks and fi u do ride the track take care of them

jamie
pekman 999
newcastle 33
i ride dirt and know few tracks to ride with it

hey pek
just a question no malice intended or anything just a question,are you riding legally in newy?

hey pek
just a question no malice intended or anything just a question,are you riding legally in newy?

i think he might be refering to barnsley if thats how it is spelt

which from what i have gathered it isnt private property but people have been riding there for years

no guys im not questioning the vadility of minifighters arrangments i just live in newy and was wanting to know if pek was riding legally and if so i was going to ask where,cause its hard to find places to ride legally

Latest posts

Back