QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a place at the caboolture markets that runs on friday nights. 6-16yr olds only. Bikes max of 110cc, but any size pittys are fine. Quads, trikes, and buggies as well. It costs $5 first time there then $40 (public liability insurance), then $5 every time thereafter. Starts at 5pm the runs to about 8pm. Its only a circular track with chicanes. Designed to be educational. Good for learners. Any more Questions PM me.

hey dude how often do they have adults nights up there, i know it happens as i was asked to go there 1 night but missed it. not sure if it was a session they were going to keep going tho..

sean01,
they have the adults nights on the first friday of each month. u can ride whatever size bike u want.

cool ill have to take my 140 and the 450, hope they dont get trouble for noise levels.. you can hear my wr450 from k's away...

cheers for the info

The Glen

hey pwnage those jumps u were talkin bout across the road from the glen, are they legal or ?

and if they are legal would u recomend em to a YZ 250F

or are they to small.

Thanks Tomo

Allrite tracks off compton rd at calamvale/kuraby area ride there all the time with no hassles

noticed a lot of tracks down south but any good trails/tracks in Cairns got me first minny comin shortly

old caloundra is still there. goes pretty hard. few good tracks there. Hitting it this sat

Thumpstar guy 07 the only place I know of is lake side its not heaps far from redcliffe maybe 20 min drive ?

Latest posts

Back