QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah. ya used to be able to ride along the old coach road trail thru wongawallen and onto the back of upper ormeau rd but its all acerage housin now. theres still a trail from elevation dve thru to upper ormeau rd but wouldnt recommend it as theres a nasty old fink on the hill and he likes to shoot beer cans full of cement thru his modified ww2 cannon at dirt bike riders. the wyralong trail facility should be open this winter but thats between beaudesert and boonah.

ready creek, youl have a hard time getting them to let you on a pitty, think they have a couple times.. and then fort lytton.. and of corse if ya wanna hit the tar get to archerfeild!

also you heard anything about the wyaralong dam park? aparently according to a truck driver at work they are gonna build a mx track on one side of the dam and walking trails, horse trails, mountian bike trails and camping spots on the other side.. done some research and all i can find is mountbike tracks so far but he swears black and blue they will be building a mx track... also he said one of his neighbors out at beaudesert has brought some land and is putting a track on it so that means a closer track to the city and the coast... this is all word of mouth so far and nothing is 100% but if anyone else can confirm any of it that would be good..

if ya go on the qld gov site or just google wyaralong trail bike facility youll find all ya want mate. they supposed to be openin mid this year and they have a map of what they are doin out there. lots of trails and a couple of different mx tracks and freestyle area kids tracks n peewee tracks but nothin said about minis.

hey guys im from the gold coast and looking at getting a pitpro 125. but im want to know if there are any places around Gold Coast that i can ride LEGALY. i dont mind traveling and hour inland,north or south. any help would be great.

Where theres a will, there is a way!

p.s. I do not concede Illegal riding spots

hey guys im from the gold coast and looking at getting a pitpro 125. but im want to know if there are any places around Gold Coast that i can ride LEGALY. i dont mind traveling and hour inland,north or south. any help would be great.

fort lytton mx track at the port of brisbane. only legal track to ride pittys near the coast.

Wyaralong is supposed to be open later this year.... is going to be about 1.5hrs from gold coast I think...
Will be massive if everything they are sayin is true...

Good news - its coming soon!... I hope.

Wyaralong is supposed to be open later this year.... is going to be about 1.5hrs from gold coast I think...
Will be massive if everything they are sayin is true...

Click this URL to Wyaralong Trail Bike Facility page

Frequently Asked Questions

When is the Wyaralong Regional Trail Bike Facility going to open?

The Facility will open once the first stage of on-site development is finalised and the necessary access and safety processes are in place. It is expected that the Facility will be open to the public before the end of 2011.

There have been some special one-off events held at the site while development occurs, including a trail ride day in March 2011 to undertake real-time acoustic testing, and some KTM and Husaberg Demo/Ride Days in July/August 2011.

For information on one-off events that may be occurring at the Facility prior to its public opening, please contact the Operator, Motorcycling Queensland, on telephone: (07) 3281 2255 or email: [email protected]

north brisbane spots

hi, just wondering if anyone knows any areas around the north side of brisbane like mcdowall, chermside, etc to ride? thanks

Latest posts

Back