R.I.P Tom "thump*140" Oswald

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt been on MiniRiders much anymore and was completly shocked by the news as a close friend of mine told me to take a look.

I still cant take it in, 2 great members who really did help make up the MiniRiders community have gone, He has helped me so much over the past 10 months and he really is a top bloke always willing to help others out. He was a great mechanic and will be deeply missed for his input.

My condolonces go out to his family and close friends.

I hope your up their in the sky buddy spinning those spanners and showing em how its done.

R.I.P Brother.

what the fuk is goin on man.. two legends so close together.. thump was a great bloke who helped anyone and everyone. including me.. was always keen to lend a hand.. will miss him and his infinite wealth of knowledge.. but at least he's in a better place than this fuked up world and he'll get there quick coz i know he would have taken an oko 26 and strapped that mother****er to his cloud so he could get there in style..

RIP Brother.

MR Legend list Number 2..

lets not let there be a number 3 for a long time.
________
Marijuana Seed

Last edited:
RIP :(

sighhh understanding is hard

This sucks :(

My condolences to friends and family; Tom will be missed by many but forgotten by none.

Another mechanical mental giant among us is now gone .... Ride on brother.

nooooooooooooooo!
he cant have!
not thump!
he cant have!!!
this forum now only has sean01 and cactus jack and bulldog93 as helpful people full of knowledge!
rip mate i cant believe it!!
how did he die?
was it mini related?
rip mate!
james

wow this is unbelievable. he helped me so much with both of my bikes.

R.I.P champ

FAR OUT...Lost for Words hearing this :(

Tom helped me out SO MUCH with Every Question I threw at him and he came right back with HEAPS of ways to help me out.

2 LEGENDARY MEMBERS taken in such short time is so sad to believe...

Rest In Peace TOM...My Condolences go out for All his Family and Friends

Keep Roosting and Keep Spinning up there...

Tom is no doubt trying race all the other fallen riders on his blitz, i hope Lusk backflips over him

Can't believe it....

Thanks for all your help mate, taught me many things over time and always lent a hand when in need.
My full condolences to his family.

Ride on brother.... :(

i have had a big lump in my throat all arvo that i just cant budge
i just cant believe it the man is a legend

R.I.P Thump

my Condolences to his family my thoughts are with you

im just hoping it was not under the same circumstances as DVD
as that will not sit well with me at all

R.I.P thump ,
I was seeing you this weekend
you were so nice
So Sad your gone

Rip

yep im struggling accepting this one also..
close to a month between James and now Tom.. not good.. pretty fuked up actually..
and whats worse is it was Tom that announced James passing.

gonna miss the tech talk and chit chat bro.
rip it up in the big sky mate...

regards
sean

It is fked man... What happened?

RIP dude, condolences go to your family.. Hope you're riding the miniblitz upstairs now...

Latest posts

Back