racing this year 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more then happy to help advertise. Give me a flyer and I'll put them up around Maitland, singo and inbetween.

More then willing to give a couple of $$ to help out too.

I can help out on the track too. Have done befor.

I'm more then happy to help advertise. Give me a flyer and I'll put them up around Maitland, singo and inbetween.

More then willing to give a couple of $$ to help out too.

I can help out on the track too. Have done befor.

Ill take some of your hard earned $$$. I need to be helped out. hehe

Well get your mate's on here then!! :cheer2:

That musn't be very keen if they don't research there races.....

i get the info then tell them when and where mot of them dont think there good enough to race but there gona give it a go this year

The best racers are the ones that take part so get them there and get them involved.They might be better than they and you think

i keep telling thm there good and i also think they will b quiet suprised how they go ha ha cant wait for the racing to begin

I hadnt ridden a bike in 10 years and my first month of buying my DHZ 125 I was racing.
I was shocking(still aint much better) but I have a frigin blast and have picked up a trophy on my way so anything is possible.

yeh i cant wait to race when there isnt anything wrong with y bike touch wood hope i get all the rounds in mate hope to see you there

Me and 2 other canberra boys (They are to dumb to use a computer and write on a forum) will be at all the races in the 12" AM class, i will race in QLD as well if they hold them. I raced the last round of HRI in 2009, still the best tracks ive ridden on my mini

which series had the bigger turn out? the HRI or high roller series?

I spoke to brad this afternoon & he said racing will start in march , he is currently in qld working & hasn't had access to a computer to be able to respond. So it's thumbs up for another fun season from rusty promotions !

just have to do sumthn about the bull **** cheatn that goes on in stock class aint fun any more

Me and 2 other canberra boys (They are to dumb to use a computer and write on a forum) will be at all the races in the 12" AM class, i will race in QLD as well if they hold them. I raced the last round of HRI in 2009, still the best tracks ive ridden on my mini

we better start training soon man yew

Plenty of names in there of blokes fron nsw that ride the high rollers series and have made the trip up.

Latest posts

Back