RevolutionMX TTR-style 155z... The wait is over..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple of extra pics...

Coolee, side shot of rear shock adjusters.... rebound adjuster, couldnt get the camera in there..

001.jpg

and a couple of shots of the 175z engine installed... :D

002.jpg

003.jpg

hmm i noticed they are using a short than usual intake manifold..
usually (well the ones iv come across) use a plastic spacer between the manifold and the head and the carb sits back further..

and im still curious to see what timing these are running at idle..
so if anyone with one of these bikes/ engines with the large cdi can throw the timing light on it, it would be muchly appreciated...

THUMP get yr ass on this bike and take it for a ride already... stop tinkering with it :LolLolLolLol:

ok well i went to braody today for a ride and i must say this thing is fast needs a bit of playing round with the jets but it was sooo much fun. good size and so strong.

Only thing I can see it needing is a rear shock cover... Other than that, it looks awesome sauce! :D

yeah i thought the same thing when i put mine together and took it for a ride.
we do this in downhill mountaain biking on the front forks between the stantions and tripple clamp to keep the mud off our goggles. didnt see why it shouldnt work on the rear end of a moto to keep the mud off the rear shock. just an old inner tube cut to size and 4 cable ties.

P5220026.jpg

P5220021.jpg

I bought the bike to convert it to motard....but after unpacking and putting the bike together....I was thinking " I have my first dirtbike and i dont even ride dirt "....but from tomorrow I do!:applaudit:

And then it will converted :LolLolLolLol:

I'm still surprised over what 2k can buy you!

Nice 1 thump good read , good to see the 175 in , may be my next street motor ?? bike is a ripper and love the finish , great work Russ

i saw them racing today

but didnt get any podiums unfortunately seeing as most of the good riders werent there today

but still a awesome day

oh yer forgot to mention check your clutch castle nut every now and then, a guy at racing (the guy from mingn50s) was saying how the clutch on the 155z engines seems to come loose easily

Last edited:
mad bike can u tell me if the pitpro 140cc are any good to buy?

I wanna get into Motard racing and from Sydney so looks like I will be going to Wollongong City Raceway. I have a look into their website and looks like they only allow up to 150c. Does it mean that if I buy this then I won't be able to race it since its 5cc over their limit?

mad bike can u tell me if the pitpro 140cc are any good to buy?

I'm just gunna ignore this dude, if you want help make a thread specificaly asking about it.. or at least ask in a thread to do with the bike. Don't highjack this thread or the other 2 you also jacked,Lol.

Now back on topic... There are several types of shock protectors, covers, savers, what ever ya wanna call them. You can grab the rubber ones that mount from the top of the shock, the plastic ones that mount from the swinga and just sit in front of the wheel. Or home made ones like the tube above^^

i must say pics dont do this bike justice at all

and thump you missed a spot with the duct tape in the first pic :LolLolLolLol:

couple of extra pics...

Coolee, side shot of rear shock adjusters.... rebound adjuster, couldnt get the camera in there..

001.jpg

so have you figured out which clicker is which if that right hand side one is even a clicker????

also as woggy said is it the same as the pitster shock if it is hmmm a know of some of them blowing out really easy?????

Here is the fast ace version!!! is has 18 click adjustments for the high and low speed and 2 clicks you would notice a bit
we set andos up properly today in good tractable conditions and i reckon this shock is better than my old xr?????

039.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

Latest posts

Back