rotn50s klx style 150yx build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes justin does do a great job with his decals seen a few on this site and liked all of them may get a set off him sometime. Your bike looks great :thumbup:

Man can't believe I haven't commented yet sorry bro. Looking to be a sick build matee, those levers are sweet, extremely comfy and give real good leverage, especially if your going HD clutch springs :)

I will be watching closely....

Man can't believe I haven't commented yet sorry bro. Looking to be a sick build matee, those levers are sweet, extremely comfy and give real good leverage, especially if your going HD clutch springs :)

I will be watching closely....

95% new parts on this build lad, gonna be precise with everything and not cut corners........much

Got some other bits and pieces for the build today, the pic is self explanatory but ill tell what they are hehe.
Bars, chainguide,grips,coil, piston and rings, 30mm mikuni(fake),alloy fuel cap,inline fuel tap, front master cylinder,Alloy gear lever, complete rear brake assy,harness, chain roller and fuel filter and hose. Still need a rear shock(DNM MT-RC 1000LBS) and some other pieces.
20121106_201110.jpg

hopefully on the weekend i can start and assemble what i have got so far.

Man all these builds happening, must be the pre-christmas spurge ahah I am jealous. Keep us posted mate!

Grabbed a shocky at work today, was going to go double adjust on the shock but thought i would give the DNM MK-AR 1000lbs single adjust shock a shot, just interested in seeing how it holds up, hopefully i can do a little more to the bike this weekend, waiting on the front axle for the AS-01s to arrive, so a little hold up on the front wheel.
20121108_160422.jpg

Err "grabbed a shock at work today"" Where do you work?

Err "grabbed a shock at work today"" Where do you work?

Big boys motorcycles in Townsville, the boys are now on Facebook also, hence the reason I get bulk parts hehe

Did you wear your big boy pants to work today?

Righto, what discounts do we get then huh?

Did you wear your big boy pants to work today?:eek:

Righto, what discounts do we get then huh?

I don't usually wear pants to work, but after today I may need to. I can do great discounts on 2ND hand parts, whatever you need pm me.

Hmmm, ok i will take that "used" V2 head

got some pics of the build, heres the rear brake setup and rim on spaced out accordingly.
20121111_125229.jpg
[/IMG]
The rest of the brake system and the cnc brake pedal.
20121111_125308.jpg
[/IMG]
Then we have the shocky installed also the chain guide and chain roller
20121111_125026.jpg

Next up the wire harness coil and cdi were installed and the tank has been whacked on also.
20121111_125117.jpg

The front twin pot caliper is now hooked up, just need some bolts for the bar clamps and will attach the hose and master cylinder.
20121111_125132.jpg

And a pic of the build so far.
20121111_125435.jpg

Thanks guys, ill keep yas posted on the rest.

Latest posts

Back