Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant give exact directions, but its only like 10mins from the plaza, heading up the hill,

i dont know what the roads are called, i just know how to get there by buildings lol

Just thought i would let you all know whilst i was at work today (On the construction site plumbing the big ass white grain tower) i noticed a fencing mob putting in fence posts the whole way along the road and even around the corner. The havent meshed the fence yeat but when they do the whole thing will be blocked off. The have left a gap near the train tracks but that about all. I wonder if that means its now government land and not crown land? Any which way it bloody sucks!

Pelican Point closure and riding spots in SA?

With the closure of Pelican Point this past weekend (23/24 June 07) I wonder if we could develop an up to date and comprehensive list of riding locations accessible to SA riders, including details of location, access (whether public or licensed) description of track or property, directions, cost and contact details of persons responsible for the track? I see there are a number of posts regarding tracks, but a one stop shop approach would be nice ... can anyone help with this?

Thanks Trash but I dont see it in a form that is really usable .... there is a lot of info for sure, but I didn't see directions etc. I know Port Gawler is closed at present, but I dont have contact info or directions for alternative locations to Pelican Point etc?
Brandon

well im a new member and i am sure confused with it all there is tonnes of information its also very every where (i know that made no sence but still) so it takes a while and if you ask questions you get answers or told exactly where the answers are!!!

Your right Bella - its all there but just not in one spot is all.

B:)

Hey,

Im new to motos (havent even got one yet) and after reading about the cops coming down on riders and the closures of spots to ride im having second thoughts about buying a pitbike. Also, if theres limited space to ride will i even get a chance to learn without hard cores harassing me?

Cheers, Stealth

P.s - I have a paddock down the end of my street that is a fairly decent size to stuff around in but, legally am i allowed to?

Hey,

Im new to motos (havent even got one yet) and after reading about the cops coming down on riders and the closures of spots to ride im having second thoughts about buying a pitbike. Also, if theres limited space to ride will i even get a chance to learn without hard cores harassing me?

Cheers, Stealth

P.s - I have a paddock down the end of my street that is a fairly decent size to stuff around in but, legally am i allowed to?

if its not your own land, than YOU CANT RIDE THERE, cops will bust you for riding in any council land, parks/reserves/bush etc,

the pitbike will be unregistered and uninsured, so theres a possible $750 fine, plus fines for riding in public is $150-$1000, than the fine for riding with no licence $250.

Victor Harbor has a good sized track opened scond sundays, JAMS etc, if you cant get to them, and dont have any private tracks, than yeah your right maybe dont buy one,

Iam lucky enough to have tracks on friends/family land all around the place, but inviting people on to them wont happen cause of insurance reasons,

there are heaps of people getting fined lately, esp south of adelaide.

goodluck with your decision,

I have only ridden at a mates farm a few times but this sunday I'm goin to T Bones. I live near marion shopping centre.

Hey guys when does T Bones open and close? Thanks

No worries dude,

Dunno just yet if iam going this week, might try and make it, and come say Hi:)

YOu coming down with other riders? or ya Oldman bringing ya?

Latest posts

Back