Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to lower light, got busted by some crooked police to tell me that 5 roads near the beach where called beach road, then to hear some punk rolled a car and even another rider got hurt only 2 weeks ago....

anyways cut a long story short, me thought it was private property and have heard many riders been riding there for a long time, i guess i was wrong, and he did say in 4 weeks no one will be able to ride there "GEE how gay is that, i think its rather safe there as its pretty flat good fun and easy riding, the jams are OK, but shit house for Thumpstars etc....

anyways i think he wrot eme done on some card for 5 offences, no licences, no rego, riding on public road, no helmet, ok i can explain, was just testing it up the dirt track and whalla he poped around the corner to bust me - dont know what will happen, but he was a prick for sure, had 2 of my other mates with me lucky for them they where sitting stationary.....

well another good place gone - damn pooolice

hey guys.
been reading through these threads and some really good stuff on them. so i thought about trying to list all the tracks i know and weather there there legal or not. if anyone could help fill in the blanks that would be great..

wynn vale moto track near the quarry - ??
34°47'39.42"S 138°40'26.10"E

flagstaff hill tracks - ??
35° 3'57.35"S 138°34'37.47"E

dubline salt pans - ??
34°27'21.07"S 138°17'20.10"E

from what i read both pellican point and lower light are now no longer legal..
has anyone heard anything about port gawler?? are they going to re-open??

mm. this thread seems to have stalled with the info.
Any way getting my son a rec licence from MA and joining him up to a club, gillman. he can pritty much ride three times a week then with know hassels from any one, and under controlled conditions without the wanker/ hoon factor. Grand total of 190 a year or there abouts.

As for port gawler heard rumours they may have some sort of insurance sorted out and be re opening somtime in the new year. hear hopin any way.

im not sure, i see it every time i drive past. its got tuns of jumps and looks sweet to ride on, any1 got ne info????????????

there is a new spot down Victor Harbour anyone know what the place is called and any links to this track?

cheers

hi guys, im an old school rider from way back. used to know heaps of good spots. lower light used to be massive, u could ride all the way to port parham, with heaps of different terrain, broke my back there once. pelican point was home to a lot of todays pro riders, and the doubles someone built down the train tracks were wild, pitty they were short lived. these days i travel to kadina mines or the quarry at morgan, good riding without the hassles

Ive been riding down at morgan and i recomend that if you wanna have a wiked day riding go there. Heaps of jumps and trails and some pretty wiked hill climbs. Nice big area too its definitly worth the drive out there. You could spend the weekend out there and still not want to leave.

I think this track is in a slightly different spot, along with maybe a bunch of others, if you look around that area you'll see this;

Lonsdale:

This is a private track but the guy who owns it is usually happy to let anyone ride on it.

Lonsdale2.jpg

this track above is a friend of my brothers, he is a MX pro rider that has built his very own track, you need to know him very well to get access.... fair enough when he spends $4k a year to maintain it....

still yet to have a go on it, but some day soon once i got a decent bike!

this track above is a friend of my brothers, he is a MX pro rider that has built his very own track, you need to know him very well to get access.... fair enough when he spends $4k a year to maintain it....

still yet to have a go on it, but some day soon once i got a decent bike!

Yeah thats it, hes a racer, i dont think thats the right track but i found the right one aswell.

Has anyone been out to JAMS lately? whats it like? sandy as hell?

With small amount of rains past week iam thinking this weekend could be good out there!

Anyone going?

Does anyone have any pics of the mini track at JAMS?

Cheers

yeah pitmaster its pretty good I went on easter.

my 50 made it fine. funny thing is though that the kids track is actually the hardest, not even a pitbike could make it through the sand.

theres i think 5 tracks a pitbike can easily ride on.

yeah pitmaster its pretty good I went on easter.

my 50 made it fine. funny thing is though that the kids track is actually the hardest, not even a pitbike could make it through the sand.

theres i think 5 tracks a pitbike can easily ride on.

Yeah right Syd. We fanged our pittys around the kids track for ages when we went up there. Cos its the 1 of 2 shitty tracks that are partly ok for pittys. The whole joint sucks for pit bikes. Did they let you ride for free? If they knew who you are Im sure they would have being the pit bike legand that you are.

Last edited:
Yeah right Syd. We fanged our pittys around the kids track for ages when we went up there. Cos its the 1 of 2 shitty tracks that are partly ok for pittys. The whole joint sucks for pit bikes. Did they let you ride for free? If they knew who you are Im sure they would have being the pit bike legand that you are.

The kids track was good the other times I went there. It was probably just that time it was sandy as hell but I'm pretty sure they will flatten it out.

And it cost $10.

as much as i hate to agree with sid (lol) i found the kids track realy hard as well! i went in january and there was sand like a foot deep around the whole track! i was thinking about going there this weekend but im going 2 my cusins place instead. anyone wanna go next weekend?? :D

Nah cant go next weekend the real SA 50 riders are racing at the SAMBRA track not some shitty joint thats only good for quads.:D

Latest posts

Back