Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S.A.M.B.R.A

torrens is no where near as good as riding a purpose built pit bike track and you dont have to watch out for big bikes nailin pass you.....theres one last ride day there in a few weeks be good to see a few new guys out there,,,,,,,,u wont be dissapointed...........theres a few other tracks around torrens island i used to ride at and still can but those details are only available if you rock up out at sambra...............the ride day is gonna be the last of 2008 so dave and pete out at sambra are holding a sleep ova sorta open day so u ride from like 3pm sat till dark then have a few drinks then in the morning go fo another squirt till lunch.............should be pretty sik

Nothing wrong with a club at all. I have done a ride day out at sambra and yeah it was good fun. but on occations that they have ride days I would like to go riding to other areas that dont cost me etc. or even if they cost me are still available. torrens island was one of those few places that has been taken away. Its been said after talking with a few guys around the traps that the crew at sambra are not the most inviting crew either. myself, i have not experienced this first hand but if true its no way to promote a hopefull upcoming sport. its good to go places like torrens island to adjust your riding styles and practice etc. i have riden big bikes for a number of years and love my pitties and you need to get out away from the tracks to just ride open and adapt to certain things. especially for young tackers learning to ride for the first time etc. they would not wanna spend the $$ to take there kids out to sambra if they can barely ride. but due to fk heads out at places like torrens island cops come and fine people doing the right thing as well. it looks like the only guys who will get practice on there bikes away from the track is those with private property. Selling my two pitbikes now!!!

torrens island

hi guys. u can still ride out at torrens island. a mate went down there this week. the fencing poles have been staked but the fencing itself isnt up yet, and across the other side toward the clay pan is completely acccessable. im going out sat 8th november with a few mates. anyone interested should come.

Have also heard about this track rumor was they had a full race meet under lights from prac to lcq would be sick to ride under lights. trying my hardest to get more details

na havent been full fac but keen as my mate was telling me about it would be sick as think it's a private track so you need invites but it is underlights thats for sure SICK

The streets ripping thru the parks chucking a few hot laps on the bmx tracks just where ever i can full fac where you ride

i have got a heap of mates we have got a tracks at virgina and in between 2 wells and mallala and near sprint cars ............ we are trying to get racing happing around here hope we get more riders though. more competion. haha

there is racing out at 2 wells with sambra. Im racing every round next year.

hey full fac i dont live that far from you would be keen as to give you some comp hehehe i'm ready to race, that sambra thing sounds cool to flarry hope fully we might meet up to battle

hey full fac when are u goin out next? me and a few mates want to go out riding this weekend (20th dec) and will goto torrens island but if u are going out to the track and want some company wed all love to go there. hit us up with the location if interested

Latest posts

Back