Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we do allow pit bikes. At a race meeting their has to be at least 6 pit
bikes to make up a race
This is the reply i got from ttg mx club when i asked about weather pit bikes allowed at track or not
does anyone go here or no of anyone that does or has?

hey fellas if anyone wants to have a ride and there desparate come round mine whenever and have a flog got some sets at mine which are pretty fun gonna get an acctual track cranking not too far in the future.

just dont come round hurt yourself then try to sue me haha

Hey mate would definately be keen for a ride, not far from me so would convinient let us know when your free.

If any of you young-ins have a car and trailer, I know a few decent spots to go riding, but requires up to 2 and a half hours travel time depending on where we're going.

A meet and greet could be on the cards, maybe even camp overnight and get a couple of days riding in.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers
Mick

Depends which way we go. Sometimes we head up Wallaroo way, other times we head up the Riverland.

If you're keen on pit bike enduro, its definitely worth coming out :)

where abouts in wallaroo you go riding i live down that way

hey guys
just about to get my own pitbike. just wondering about some tracks around the lonsdale area, victor harbour, maybe even up near clarendon and milor etc. any track still going on that police havnt cracked down on? also are they legal tracks? cheers

Hi guys did you see that the vics have a recreational rego system that allows them to register pitbikes etc . Someone should let Rann know there's some money to be made in this...I suppose the down side is the cops can't charge us with unreg/uninsured and pick up the court fees and fines

I went on the google.maps the other day and i found this...

I was checking out the old mitsubishi test track site south of tailem bend -
Google Maps
Interesting place.

Most imporantly the reason im posting here is this - ( I cant get the links working properly so type this in google -35.10396,139.154198)

-35.10396,139.154198 - Google Maps
What happens here? I was looking for Jams and saw this. Are there khanacross/rally events here? Could just be some roads for someones property looks pretty interesting though.

Last edited:
Hey where can you get a rec licence that you spoke about to get on the Murray Bridge track and what is it all about

haha :D

Since i bought my pit bike about a week ago, nearly everyday ive been up at TTG riding around getting used to my bike, and such cos ive never had one before... People will probably get annoyed cos i dont pay but it fun :D I find the track full of ruts though, LIKE EVERYWHERE! and my suspension aint the best. What days are this track open legally anyway?

Me and a mate have raced each other a few laps and im slowly gettin used to the bike and track, im still a well pussy though haha!

Latest posts

Back