Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I live near Victor Harbor and was wondering if there is any public tracks that I can ride at?
Cheers

Theres a victor harbour MX track that looks pretty good, look at the start of this thread you will see old photos of the track. Not sure if its a public tack or not...

Try and see if they have a website. Im having a look now. :)

yer I use to ride there and it was really fun but then they closed down so now im looking for another track close by to ride at.

yer I use to ride there and it was really fun but then they closed down so now im looking for another track close by to ride at.

Oh i see. Not sure for tracks around that area. Sorry

grasslands really needs to open again!!! since its closed my bikes got an inch of dust on it and the stainless exhaust new sticker kit and race forks never got a ride... :(

good to see theres still some places to ride in SA. i thought all hope was lost, sold my bike. am gonna buy another once my tax return comes in :D

hey fellas if anyone wants to have a ride and there desparate come round mine whenever and have a flog got some sets at mine which are pretty fun gonna get an acctual track cranking not too far in the future.

just dont come round hurt yourself then try to sue me haha

Hi. Im keen as to have a ride there if your still living there. Not sure what sort of bikes you want there but I have a XR400 but im a sensible rider, just looking at riding on some dirt legally. Cheers. Craig

Hey guys, Just wondering what places are still open or any places where I could ride my new bike, I had a YZ85 in 2010 and took it up to Port Gawler, buying a KDX250 and just wondering if there is anywhere else to go riding besides there? I know theres a few posted on this thread, but 4 years is a long time and it's probably outdated. Anyone know when Port Gawler is open? like open hours?

hey

port gawler is open every day of the week, 10AM to sun down

there is also monarto, which is also a gret place to ride, its good for minis, port gawler has plenty of track etc for a big 250 =)

Torrens Island Legal to ride?

Hey Guys,

Just bought my first bike, a Pit Pro 140cc LE,

Was just wondering if Torrens Island at Port Adelaide is a legal place to ride, because it is closest to me.

Any help would be awessome :)

Hi there HRug - welcome to MR

torrens island is not 'legal' but ive heard ppl still ride there, or on the mainland at least. I went there to watch one day a few months back as i was working in the area, & security came thru and warned everyone to be gone by the next time they came past

IF you go, I'd suggest you stay as far away from the road / businesses as possible and lay low

My 2c worth...

Hey all sorry to open up a old thread but I'm new to Pitt riding just brought atomic 140cc and looking for some places to ride at I'm in tea tree gully area any tracks would be great.

Mike

Hey lads first time poster! i live down south in noarlunga near christies beach highschool.

I am not a pitbike owner all though i have owned one, i own a yz125. i know this isnt the place for my type of bike but this forum has a great thread on SA riding locations.. however my little brother does own a atomik 250cc.

At the moment i drive to bendigo, victoria and ride my grandparents property it is unbelievable track/area and is massive ive been riding it for the last 15 years.. but as you have noticed its in friggen victoria and i cant get there as frequently as i want.

in adelaide i have my little brothers friends property out bedford park next to flinders hospital its about 8 acres and then you have the national park at the back of the property.. but my brothers mate aint ever keen on the national park. 8 acres is big but gets old quickly in my opinion theres a tabletop jump but you eventually lose the buzz..

i have a friend in mannum that owns some property also and that is pretty much an abundance of bush, roads. we can go there when we like but must ask first.. but once again its a little drive.

now there is jams, tailem bend, pt gawler, victor, southcoast mx and all the legal tracks and stuff but for all of them you gotta pay.. (fair enough if there is no were to ride but if i can avoid paying for a track i will, id prefer to get a slab and split it with the lads or get extra fuel.)

is there any tracks or spots that people are hitting up down south? In the present i rode scouts, expressway track, old paintball skermish area etc and i actually got done riding home on the black track next to the expressway by a coppa when i was 16.. i got 24 hrs disqualification of licence, $450 fine, 6 month behaviour bond and the pleasure of going to the childrens court.. haha.

so obviously i aint riding them spots they are hot as hell with the po po, where are all you lads going? is behind sellicks pub ok to ride now? my mate who lives in aldinga said hes mates hit up all the time. after flicking through 60 pages i got yes and no answers for the victory hotel spot.

Last edited:
i was just up aldinga way and just seen a lad in a black ute with a crf250 i think heading back from sellicks/myponga way he must of been coming from sellicks, i sped up next to him and gave him a thumbs up and tried to word and imitate "were did you go riding" but he just gave me a thumbs up and took off haha i must of looked like a ****head trying to word it hahah

Latest posts

Back