Schweppes to distribute Monster in Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i tried it today.. was kinda average. along with the new mother, surge its called. then again i only tried the green monster.. there is also a blue and yellow the blue is now carb.. no sure what the yellow is.. but i dno if id buy it again

Semedi is one of the other drinks I like, its much better than Mother. Anyone else like this one?

picture.php

haha i hate that samedi, bort 2 cans drank a mouthful and through a can and 3/4 away.
ok the yellow monster (ripper)+juice is shithouse!!!
the green keeps you awake:D diddnt get to sleep till 4:30 thismorning hmm but then i had the yellow one with breaky, blerrr yuk. then i had low carb thisavo mehh not as good as original.
but im officialy converted from v to monster:D
thats my 2 cents(more like 9 bucks lol)

had a purple rockstar today, that stuffs bloody good and I don't like the other rockstars
also drank the yellow monster it's ok but I won't buy it again
for now my favorites are berry V, purple rockstar and Monster, redbull would be on the list if it wasn't a total ripoff

man enegry drinks are weird.. for example me and a few mates bought monster from coles yesterday.. there was 4 of us. 2 of us loved it.. me and another mate didnt like it.. red bull seems to be the most popular and i rekon it gives the biggest kick.. but dvdrip is right.. its friken pricey/

just got a can in WA, turns out the shop down the road has had them for 2 weeks.

yeah i picked up a few cans of the green monster...keen to try it,i'm guessin all coles sells them now,get the other 2 tonight

brought a can in melbourne at a shell servo of all palces...Not a fan.. ick...
230720091198.jpg

230720091200.jpg

230720091199.jpg

had it today,

its..ok.....

i like rockstar more still i think

i got told the other day that once all rockstars drink are sold from the shops its goin off the line to get redisigned like mother did but unlike mother rockstar taste good now and i reckon if this is true itll taste like poo when they re-release it

brought a can in melbourne at a shell servo of all palces...Not a fan.. ick...

Yeah you will probably see them at most Shell servos because they are partners with coles.

I havnt tried it yet but out of curiosity what energy drinks do you like?

i got told the other day that once all rockstars drink are sold from the shops its goin off the line to get redisigned like mother did but unlike mother rockstar taste good now and i reckon if this is true itll taste like poo when they re-release it

That doesnt sound like it would be a smart thing to do. Everyone seems to like Rockstar so if they have a problem with sales its probably due to availability and not the taste.

Last edited:
i'll drink em all thump, I just vary it from day to day what i'll have.. i find the two mothers for $5. a good deal.. but then so is the 2 V's for the same.. If I had to put it into an order.. id say id go Mother, rockstar original, Redbull(syrup), V, redbull bottled, samedi, Monster.. seen them badboys around, yet not game enough to try it yet...

a 710ml rockstar kicked me into the night last night about 10pm... lol..

i finally found them at coles near me. i bought the yellow one, the blue one and the original black one! i actually like the taste of the black one. i havnt tried the others though. good drinks tho.

Latest posts

Back