Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think there needs to be a ride day at your place!

i think there needs to be a ride day at your place!
Had rideday last saturday had 5 stockas. Was fun local dudes came over to check out all the changes ive made.
most of time organise to have ride day and then they don't show up :( . End up Riden meself again

have to have a vid when its finished mate!

limitedjumpn.jpg

Haven't got video but! I got picture of me jumping her on me limited :).

That looks so sweet. you should hold a MR ride day out there

YOU ARE THE MAN SHEARER IF YOU NEED ANY HELP MAN JUST PM ME AND ITS COOL MAN DONT EXPECT TO RIDE IT AS I HAVE A MID SIZE HE HE IM REALLY HAPPY THAT YOUR SO INTO THESE MINIS MAN GOOD WORK

that track looks insane !! loving the design good work !! if only more people had backyard tracks like that we could f%#k M.A off and just have a backyard race season :)

wow thanks fella's, 7 posts up since last time was on hehe Mad! :). Glad you all like me track ive bean buildn up over the last mouth.
Yeah (we ride minis) backyard series be fun for shore! Me and my brother went to heap of the hri rd's few years back enjoy em sorta tracks so much. So tryd to make me own little 50track aswell workd out pretty good. so like 2years later im extending her n adding flyover type set up. So can have track crossing over one harf track go mainly anti clockwise & the new section go's clockwise. that was plan anyhow work'n out great so far very happy :)

So Good! Great Stuff Shearer!

More Pics of Riding please haha

Beans you ask'd tommy
Local hero from next door sam #481 going off!! yesterday arvo.(stocka)
sam48116.jpg

sam48112.jpg

Thats my 50 up top while taken pictures of sam cut'n laps. turnd out he 3sec a lap faster then me :( im to fat... Haveing a lota fun racen anyhow. cheers sam

samonnewsection.jpg

YOU ARE THE MAN SHEARER IF YOU NEED ANY HELP MAN JUST PM ME AND ITS COOL MAN DONT EXPECT TO RIDE IT AS I HAVE A MID SIZE HE HE IM REALLY HAPPY THAT YOUR SO INTO THESE MINIS MAN GOOD WORK

Thanks for the offer man :) .See how get on should be ok thanks.
midsize bike be lots of fun i reckn more my size lol. i don't own one worse luck , next bike on my lest to get. Love playn around on me 50 so much fun n cheap to run aswell. there like 7 stockas in our group around home, so one of us hate to build a track. Find out who realy is the best haha.

Best mini track around I reckon heaps of fun always some1 to ride with never a dull moment great work shearer fly over tons of fun

Best mini track around I reckon heaps of fun always some1 to ride with never a dull moment great work shearer fly over tons of fun
THANKS SAM!
You seam to be showing all us other fellows up :( . Good to see you get stocka over me flyover jump.I like the photos i got of you jumpn reckon they MAD. Look forward to next time man :)

Picture of sam riden under, bit sad photo but shows how set up works as got few photo of jumpn over. :)
sam481.jpg

Did a bit of truck driven over the weeknd
kenny.jpg

Pictures of work done so far on berms on me section of track.
SAM_1250.jpg

SAM_1251.jpg

Now you just need to fill in every straight with jumps. Your corners look dialed.

Are you going to build it like the HRI SX tracks?

Latest posts

Back