Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully there's going to be some slow guys to bump elbows with, other than Karlos I mean! :action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035:

Im slow!
Ill ride with you fellas be fun!

Hey mate, I will need some where to get the bike dropped off to or at least some where to keep it once I sort out shipping. Also might need some help on the day, just someone to pit with. I'm not 100% sure how I'll do it but I'm definitely keen to come over for it.

Hey mate, you can use my address to send your bike to and I can store it and keep it safe for you. Then I can pick you up from the airport and look after you mate. We really appreciate the support from so far away and the lengths you're prepared to go to to get here. If you book it all in, I'll take care of the rest for you [emoji106]

Awesome man that would be so awesome of you! Cheers I'll let you know once Iv got everything sorted

Being a newbie to the Goldie it would be awesome to meet some of the locals and have a bit of fun at the same time.
I AM IN and if anyone needs transport from the Goldie I am more than happy to help out, there is plenty of room.

So what are the classes guys.
I have the DHZ 140 so that is the 12 inch class sorted.

Is there going to be a open 10 inch class because I can get my hands on a original thumpstar 110 for the day?

So what are the classes guys.
I have the DHZ 140 so that is the 12 inch class sorted.

Is there going to be a open 10 inch class because I can get my hands on a original thumpstar 110 for the day?

Hey bud, classes on the day are...
Stock 50
88 limo
10" am
10" pro
Women's open
Stock 110
12" am
12" pro

All but Am classes are sponsored by Australia moto companies offering prize packs for podium places.
There will be PROMO GIRLS everywhere giving out stickers and taking photos with you and your bikes.!!
Hope we see you there dude

Sounds great karl :) , love'n the class's Mini bike Racing at its best!!!...

Sounds great karl :) , love'n the class's Mini bike Racing at its best!!!...

Cheers mate... I hope you and your crew are making the trek up for the weekend???

I hope by now everyone realizes there's 3 race meets on this weekend???

Friday night 10th oct chandler velodrome
Stock 50 racing
Saturday 11th oct Sinister50's meet
Sunday 12th oct FLMX club day
No body has to race them all, but well worth the effort to come up and get your monies worth yeah

Bump , For Exciting Evant!! Sinister50's Got Going :)

We've got heaps of sponsors on board to offer some massive prizes for all podium getters... Get keen kids [emoji109][emoji110]

Just finished watching Timeeh's vid of the 50% event and it got me all G'd up for this!!!!!

Running events like this ain't cheap and take a lot of planning. So let's show a bit of support for the minority that are holding these events!

it's going to be kick ass!

On the fence about getting into the 12" amateur class.

Would there be any practice days from now until then that are fairly quiet, so I can go and learn the track? haha

And what would I need to enter (bike, me, entry fee, gear)?

mebu2y2a.jpg

Would there be any practice days from now until then that are fairly quiet, so I can go and learn the track? haha

Entry is $50 + $10 per extra class

Gates are open at 6:15 and registration from 7:30

Fort Lytton Mx's open schedule

Monday Available for booking (open 10AM - 4PM on school/public holidays)
Tuesday Available for booking (open 10AM - 4PM on school/public holidays)
Wednesday 12PM - 4PM
Thursday Available for booking (open 10AM - 4PM on school/public holidays)
Friday 12PM - 4PM
Saturday 9AM - 4PM (except race weekends)
Sunday 9AM - 4PM (except race weekends)

Hey mate don't be afraid to make the move to start racing. It's all about having fun, no one cares how fast or slow we are. Just how big the smiles are. The track is not hard to learn and is super fun to ride. 12" amateur is totally dedicated to new guys that have never raced, so they enjoy their day without getting smoked by trophy hunters that belong in pro class. This is why pro classes have BIG PRIZES to lure the fast guys out of AM class and into pro.
Hope to see you there and bring your mates [emoji106][emoji106]

Hey mate don't be afraid to make the move to start racing. It's all about having fun, no one cares how fast or slow we are. Just how big the smiles are. The track is not hard to learn and is super fun to ride. 12" amateur is totally dedicated to new guys that have never raced, so they enjoy their day without getting smoked by trophy hunters that belong in pro class. This is why pro classes have BIG PRIZES to lure the fast guys out of AM class and into pro.
Hope to see you there and bring your mates [emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you for that. I just don't wanna get on the track without knowing it haha.

Dhz160r would be 12" class?
Is full gear required to get on track, and a number plate?

Thank you for that. I just don't wanna get on the track without knowing it haha.

Dhz160r would be 12" class?
Is full gear required to get on track, and a number plate?

Yeah that's 12"
Numbers are required. You can get some cheap stick on numbers or use full factory looking sticky tape lol.
They are pretty relaxed on riding gear but within reason.
If you wanna tell me what gear you've got I can tell you if it will pass?

Yeah that's 12"
Numbers are required. You can get some cheap stick on numbers or use full factory looking sticky tape lol.
They are pretty relaxed on riding gear but within reason.
If you wanna tell me what gear you've got I can tell you if it will pass?

Full factory sparky tape sounds my kind of deal. haha

I've got a full gear set less braces, so I think I'm more than able to get in, but I usually wear a t-shirt instead of a jersey.

Full factory sparky tape sounds my kind of deal. haha

I've got a full gear set less braces, so I think I'm more than able to get in, but I usually wear a t-shirt instead of a jersey.

Tshirt is fine mate

Latest posts

Back