Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I am driving up from Newcastle area, is there anywhere to camp close to the track on friday.
David Durrant.

Unfortunately not much in the way of camping Epod, but there are plenty of other boys heading up from Newcastle, could see where those guys are staying. Otherwise Wynnum is close and could prob find some relatively cheap accommodation there.

Thanks I just have to park the wagon somewhere and go to sleep, so i will be fine. Cheers. DD

Bretto has found a place nearby for cheap accom. I'll try get the link up here

dyzyzavy.jpg

Make sure you grab yourself some of our rad gear from our merch stand at the race on Saturday. There will be shirts and hoodies and we'll be unveiling our new women's tanks [emoji108][emoji108]

Great Stuff! :grinning-smiley-003
Looking Forward to race day me!!...

Thanks for the Miniriders love there boys.

Didn't even ask if we were interested in sponsoring......

In our defense each company approached us in interest to be apart of it and we posted the idea of a race event and the actual event here first for everybody to see and be apart off, we didn't chase one sponsor. That's just in our defense we feel that everyone had equal opportunity to jump on board and be apart of it.

In our defense each company approached us in interest to be apart of it and we posted the idea of a race event and the actual event here first for everybody to see and be apart off, we didn't chase one sponsor. That's just in our defense we feel that everyone had equal opportunity to jump on board and be apart of it.

I guess you could say that the mini scene is relatively healthy then. Which is good. Not having to chase sponsors for an event is very, very rare. Good to hear though. Hopefully this leads to more events being put on, thus more racing for everyone !!

Amped for tommorow! Looks like its going to be a cracker day!!!!!!
Bikes prepped, new sticker kit and plastics, and ready to blow the cobwebs out of the old girl!
Lookin forward to meeting some of the miniriders legends in person too!!!

Good luck to all competing.

As a bit of a sweetener, if the winner of 12 inch Pro or Amateur is a Miniriders member I will give you both $100 cash each.

Be good to see a Miniriders boy on the top step. :)

Must be a signed up member as of today to be included.

Good luck to all competing.

As a bit of a sweetener, if the winner of 12 inch Pro or Amateur is a Miniriders member I will give you both $100 cash each.

Be good to see a Miniriders boy on the top step. :)

Must be a signed up member as of today to be included.

Sweet !!! I am gonna hold it on !!!!

Latest posts

Back