so.. your into RC's huh....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shit yeah man... there big bucks but a heap of fun so what the heck !! LOL

and NO! definitely not rich !!! LOL

I use to race 1/10 nitro and electric at Penrith, Lithgow and Bathurst but now just muck around with the larger ones out side and a few mate's and I run the 1/28 scale ones in a double garage at a mates house. We have a permanent track setup in there... We have the 1/28 scale cars doing around 35kmh !! (and some faster) but for a car thats only 17cm long in the space of a double garage it makes for some mad fun hay !!

Sweet! a good place to run em' is on Basket Ball Courts. I got mine up to bout 85 odd kmh in like 50 metres when the 2 speed wasnt fine tuned so i can imagine how much faster it'll go when ive tweaked the gears!

lol nice i was thinking "i wasnt that Drunk" HAHAHAHAHA

I enjoy a bit of electric off-road RC cars. I currently own a heavily modified Traxxas Rustler. Under the shell she has a 4000 mAh NiMH LRP battery, HPI RF-1 radio gear, LRP AI Electronic speed controller and Fusion modified 12 turn motor. I also have a Swallow AC/DC 2 charger. I'll post some pics when I get a chace. ;)

I've got a tt-01 with the esso ultraflo (supra) shell.
Just about to fork out a fair bitta money on upgrades, mostly alloy parts, anything you guys recommend or reckon i should steer clear of?
;)

i just bought a xray xb8 ec with a boss .21 engine 1/8 scale
i also have a cen mg10 (piece of shit)
and a venom indoor heli
im thinkin bout gettin i small electric car for indoors tomuch around with but my xray needs all my money at the moment lol

heres some pics of my xray
DSC02902.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

Last edited:
Im looking at getting back into RCs (after i get mass bills paid, the car on the road and cull the bike collection:( ) Got my eye on the Tamiya CR 01 and im also working on chassis plans for a full custom built 1/8th electric onroader (had 4 bodys laying around for months, thought i might use them:p)
My previous collection..2 Tamiya Super Hornets(1 stock other Full ballraced, Sport tuned motor, 3000mah NiMh bat, F/B/R electric speed control), 1 Tamiya Blazing star, GV Ford falcon (CEN 2.2 truck rims, mud tyres, cut down speedway style body) GV Silver snake ( my race truck, ball raced, Force 12 engine with port work, Tamiya wild dagger rims and tyres)

Heres mine.
GV Racing Dominator 1/8 4WD
20qzus0.jpg

33y0uac.jpg

Oh Crud!! So sorry they are tooo big!!! Cant fix, oh well my apologies

Just thought i'd put up some updated pics of mine
DSCF0373.jpg

DSCF0366.jpg

vids man :) head to an empty parking area or shopping center :)

Nitro Truggys are where its at for me and batteries are for the handset not the engine

Last edited:
I used to be into all this stuff. But I'm selling all my gear to fund these bikes.

Anyone interested in a LST2 good condition for 400 posted, little more for the further away places.

Or a Brushless mini t? Goes like stink!!

Maybe interested in a 1/16 CEN 4WD roller?

PM me if anyone is interested.

the grave digger , blackfoot, clod buster and the bull head were the shit:)

except the electric part...

nitro anyday, but try finding an os fs21/40-cx version...4 stroke torque...there available...at a price...

and will still hit over 30grand rpm:eek:

who's got a micro-T? just wanna know how they hold to off road abuse?
they look like a good cheap way to get in on the RC fun,

also what would be a reasonable starting budget for an off road nitro truck? looks like one hell of an expensive hobby, just from looking around a bit it looks like I've gotta drop about $600 to get something half decent, what you guys think? and for the record I'm not gonna spend that much on one anytime soon, just like to know how cheap an off-road nitro can be had

Latest posts

Back