Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
give em some fresh oil, thicker if needed to stiffen em up enough for sale, dont waste a good set on something thats just getting sold

Nah I wont! Forks are in high demand in Adelaide on the FB swaps sites, with the dont fix it just sell it and buy something working crew....Probably will just need a top up, hopefully I can get ride of a rolling frame of the pitpro bigwheel and this one too. But thinking if I chuck the 125RR motor into this after I take the 160zo out then I can sell this as a complete bike with modern plastics I dont think its taht old! But that swingarm is coming off too, not sure exactly what it is but its a TON better than the otherones...Im thinking this is alloy not steel. Dont even need to spray it either as the factory paint is fresh and it will still look awesome on the mini wr :thumbup:

Fellas feel free to link me up with all the money I will have to spend to do some damage to those pesky Japanese bike riders egos!!!

this will make your engine a 184cc- TB 184cc Big Bore Kit

this OKO will work well on your current engine, or the 184cc- http://www.miniriders.com/mini-classifieds/40200-more-parts-sale.html#post455066

Nice!! Thats going to be a bit silly but when I'm ready!! I'm pretty sure Loco is buying the carby from Tassy Stu! :grinning-smiley-003

It has a 30mm mikuni on it...not sure if the manifold is the correct size cause the manifold doesnt line up so well with the carby...little bit of overhang!

that manifold on it stu is the correct Z155/160HO one
don't go changing it

that manifold on it stu is the correct Z155/160HO one
don't go changing it

Well what ever spacer is in it, you can almost see the o-ring of the carby when bolted to the manifold!! I cleaned the carby out pretty well but the floats may be sitting to low from what I remember you saying, I dont have the precision tools to do that!

So this is looking from the manifold towards the carby, and the black spacer IS the correct way up...and there is a good 5mm gap between that and the top of the carby!

might be a 30mm spacer on it ?

The guy told me its a 30mm mikuni carb. just seems like the gap between the spacer and the carb is all wrong! Its blurry but basically you can see the top of the o-ring on the carby, because the spacer sits to low. It may be the spacer isn't the right size...

i can't even tell if there is a black spacer between the carby and manifold in your pic ?

the Zongshen Z155/160HO have a 27mm manifold on them,
if he has fitted a 30mm spacer/insulator there that could be the problem.

my 2x 30mm spacers/insulators don't have o'ring seals on them so i'm just guessing ?

aah ok,
does it have a 27mm i/d?

if you need a taller manifold stoozo, then tas stus' will fit
is

Solid score mate, well done! ;)

Cheers pretty stoked I have 2 real motors now! And at least 1 working good motor!

So thats the carby spacer...slightly less blurry!
uploadfromtaptalk1398041488561.jpg

Wow now thats a flat spot!!
uploadfromtaptalk1398041525731.jpg

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

the flat spot is fixable, bring it down if you want

the one he was getting was also a z160ho manifold, just higher.... its the same manifold they sell with the z160ho..... i wasnt going to GIVE him the wrong one......
aah ok,
does it have a 27mm i/d?
if you need a taller manifold stoozo, then tas stus' will fit
is

Yeah I was thinking it will sit nicer on the twin spar frame! It should make the carby sit up a big higher so the airfilter will be in a really good spot to not get much in it! :thumbup:

the flat spot is fixable, bring it down if you want

Oh I didnt read this til just now, yeah I'll bring it down next time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back