The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just dropped my bike off to Miniriders OG Spanner Spinner Sean01, asked him to fix her up good for Oct 11th!!

Can't wait it's going to be epic!

Looking after the 2 kids and a ring in, brother in laws daughter.
Put my new hour meter on the dpro today. Hopefully works when it Comes time to fire her up!!!

WOW havn't seen/heard that name in a while. Should come back the goods ;)

Yeah mate he was even rocking the the old school Miniriders t-shirt! Lol :thumbup:
Told him about the Sinister race day, said he'll see how he goes. Busy like the rest of us I suppose mate.....

Last edited:
Just doing 2 days worth of washing up! comb's & cutter's

Watch out Shearer has some deathly throwing thingos

Bit to much coin to lose them! at $40 a comb. $7.7 per cutter!
pic of them wash'd up :) , Ready to grind

....well I've beenoff a while so I figured id give my explanation as to why I haven't worked on my bike in a. Bit........a. few months. Ago I had been informed my wife who. Had gone through surgery for uterine cancer and told. She couldn't Get pregnant again......got pregnant lol its a boy and I. Assure u these. Pics are real 4 d ultrasounds of him. I also had tomove due to someone neartheold house attacking. Her and putting her and the baby at risk stopping her heart three times. Both of. Them Are ok as he is Our miracle baby its been stressful but we made it and now live In the Country. Ill be back on more often now and I've got a bit to still do to the bikes.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414771259425.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414771259425.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 8
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414771576585.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414771576585.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 8
18 weeks so far and thanks guys the ultrasounds like that are not covered by insurance and were a gift from a close family member for $500 us. He's going to be our lil rider when he gets older he's my first by blood I have raised a boy from 1 to 4 yo and I have a stepson and I have three step daughters who visit but do not live with us. My stepson who is nine rides a yamaha ttr50 and my 12yo. Step daughter who calls me daddy rides a suzuki quadsport 80 with me. And I really do. Look forward to our son and if he wants riding with me.

8C2geSr.jpg

Lucky I'm honest.....was picking up these traffic cones guy just pulls up gets off and walks all the way down.........had just bought the bike and the bolt fell out the rear brake pedal waaaaayyyy up there. Left it running........

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414929543670.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414929543670.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 13
I had a play around with an old broken Pitsterpro Z155Ho stator cover today, and have modified it a bit.
It looks a bit like the Daytona semi cutaway type now
I just need to make up a new steel inner plate to fix the damaged section, where the chain has come off and gone through it

Resting my ankle :( came off the bmx today and possibly broken or fractured it!

My recent addition, tdr wont idle, revs once then dies, does this 2 more times then wont start at all.
Removed the carby yesterday for a quick look, its filthy, dirt, gum and stinks of old petrol.

sometime soon i'll clean it up, but for now a 19mm carb will be in its place, just need to find a second hand chain somewhere, so i can play with it.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back