The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1233a78da31b46607780d4e816e5dd46.jpg

Getting some tiling done

That's not skirting in a wet area is it?
Yep! all done by the owner of our house. It used to have lino but I hated it. The house is over a 100 yrs old, nothing is square, the whole bathroom bench cabinet is built out of chipboard, and it was painted a horrible pink with purple skirts. I decided to spruce it up a tad before we moved out, and as im paying for the materials im not redoing the whole bathroom properly ;)

Just finished building my work bench and putting it in my huge shed i built no so long ago.
Now i can finish my project yamo 125, quad 110, tdr pro, the ex coppa bmw and the vintage rotary hoe i recently got a hold of!

Sound's good, any pic's of your shed ?
I'm jealous !! lol

Sound's good, any pic's of your shed ?
I'm jealous !! lol

when i get a little spare time ill post a couple of pic.
Its nothing fancy, just some stuff ive been collecting to build a chook coop and this was left over.

I love freebies!

Nice....I wish I had the space to put a new bench lol. I'm just planning how to organise my storage shed so I have more parking and work area. This is only three of seven there's another two behind the cam lol tight fit
b09955e58e839b14f1b071b22eb6e5d8.jpg

Thanks Craig in total: yz80 yz250 rm125 ds80 lt80 ct70 cbr600r and I forgot the kx80 big wheel Lol now you get the idea lol nah my sheds just a 14 ft tin shed. My shops a bit bigger but I've got so much crAmmed in there during tired moments after work its all a mess.

I've been cleaning up my EL Fairmont today, it's been sitting down the back yard for close on 4 years now.
I am going to register it in the next few days so my wife can use it while i replace the clutch in her Mazda 626 2.0L
One of the tyre's was flat so i took it off to have it fixed, i found this little bugger had made his home in the back of the wheel.
It suck's because there's probably another 20 of them living underneath the floor pan etc.
Time to get some insect killer spray and spray the whole can under there i think !!

Yeah it does, i got them for the EL when it was my wife's car,
when i ordered them i told here that i'd got PMS 247 though.

I also have these on my '67 XR

and this is my old '72 F100, RUF100

Last edited:
Organised to rent a trailer from a friend for our upcoming move, paid him 250 for the weeks rent of it, which is nice and cheap, but he dropped it off yesterday informing me it needs a quick weld and its good to go. Got stuck into it today and its barely a trailer, more rust than steel :( cant get my money back either, so im getting stuck into getting it travel worthy. So far cut the spring hangers etc off, and the draw bar, so I can add a new chassis to it. This is how it sits now...
240effe65b65ebc70a52ca6f8f659524.jpg
c865ff5235c1a84f20cbfca98a86ddfb.jpg
4cfbf4dac61db59e38c7e9d96d363969.jpg

Gee that need's some work!
But it's probably better condition than my old wooden one, lol
Renting it, does that mean you are taking it back to him when you're done ?
I'd of thought it'd be cheaper to buy something there and then you could sell it when you are done with it to get your cash back

Far out mate you got screwed on that one.

Would have been cheaper to hire one from a service station.

Not quite I'm doing but didn't want to start another thread called "I'm about to do" and I'm a bit excited:

In like 3 hours I will be installing an Anima 190 in one of the LXR's. :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back