The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you actually do that with a shovel and barrow, that is pure commitment and very impressive.
Your definately not a $hit talker about building this track.
Ps i like the grassy top, i assume thats to assist holding it together?
Yeah mate, all barrow and shovel. This track will be built if it kills me lol. Hoping the grass re roots and helps hold the berm in place a little, I have dug below the original soil line to help there as well :)

Coming from a construction point of view? Nice job and your def a hard worker . Yes grass helps we use is as erosion control on long term work it keeps the water from washing it away usually it's rye grass or some mix we use

Wondering how everyone's doing. Been digging holes
09e154caf7bcef76938d55ddd6ba5738.jpg

Just riding my tenere home from work

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Cj and i are getting organised for a trip up there, not sure what day's just yet.
The PW50 expansion chamber is close on finished, and i've cut up some tube ready to extend the pipe up to it from the silencer.

I'm just doing a bit of baking...
And damn that high temp paint stink's, it almost make's your eye's water !
I've done one heat cycle from cold to 250° C for 10 min's then let it cool.
It's back in there now for a 10 minute bake then cool, and i'll do another one for half an hour or so later.
I have the exhaust fan running in the kitchen and the window's and door open to try and keep the house from getting stunk out with fume's.
ps; dont tell my wife, :hache: lol

Last edited:
^ Haha, wife doesn't think so!
Last time i did it she found out somehow ?
I might have left a little paint on the baking tray :eek:

Hmm, after looking at that pic i reckon she need's to clean that oven too !

:11doh::damnmate:
I just checked on it again, opened the oven door an a ton of smoke poured out
I forgot to clean the 2 stroke oily carbon etc out of it before i baked it!

We have a friend the ride's Competition Motocross,
he wash's his dirty boot's in his dishwasher when he get's home from riding

Last edited:
I've heard many tales of wives getting bent after their husbands laundered clothes, parts, etc., in the ol' family washing machine... and I've also heard about imminent divorces after riders baked their cycle parts in ye olde kitchen ovens, LOL. Round here, we wouldn't really CARE, as long as the machines stayed in good shape, LOL. Might add a bit o' flavor to certain dishes, 10-4???

My excuse will be that they are designed for baking ( if i get caught, lol)
Might improve my wifes' cooking !?! Nah she does pretty good.

I've just put my Industrial fan in the kitchen, click on the picture below and watch this video to see why

^ Haha, wife doesn't think so!
Last time i did it she found out somehow ?
I might have left a little paint on the baking tray :eek:

Hmm, after looking at that pic i reckon she need's to clean that oven too !

:11doh::damnmate:
I just checked on it again, opened the oven door an a ton of smoke poured out
I forgot to clean the 2 stroke oily carbon etc out of it before i baked it!

We have a friend the ride's Competition Motocross,
he wash's his dirty boot's in his dishwasher when he get's home from riding
Maybe the smell was a giveaway? lol I do similar things, back in tassie I disassembled and re assembled the 160ho on our kitchen bench [emoji15]
I learnt if you do things like clean the oven for them, then they gt a little less crabby (hint hint craig, might get you in the good books) that or I would knock a few jobs of the list [emoji2]

Craig you have some balls mate I will give you that!!

Actually you might not when wifey comes home!! hahahaha

Kid's didn't pick the smell when they come home.
I reckon i'm in the clear

Doing job's/thing's around home, i'm a stay at home dad so that's my job anyway.
Plus i have some wild card's up my sleeve that i can play if i need to, eg Tyre Toucan's, painting swing set's, making ruled white board's and black board's for her childcare centre, fixing her car etc etc

1ac466d.jpg

Last edited:
Who's making it mate? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back