The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the ds motor in the kitchen on a butcher block table a John Deere engine in the living room lol she even cuts my gaskets

I just put up my early birthday present from the wife and kid's

A Coleman 9CV Chalet :thumbup:

coleman-chalet-9-cv-tent-3.jpg

c3836bed5969ba0f06de6ed08bd6e9cc.jpg
af4949085258a307f0f486988c5558bb.jpg
just made an entire new wiring harness for my John Deere keeping the shunt relay cirquit working and solving many people's issues they had with this charging system. Had a frustrating busy night lol

I've been out since about 11.30 this morning chasing parts, just got in the door then

Watching sharknado 2 on fox. Looks like number 3's about to start. Yaay.
Theres nothing more romantic than pulling your 'now dead' fiance's hand out of a dead sharks mouth, using the gun its holding to shoot some sharks, then taking off the ring and proposing to your ex wife/mother of your children again for whatever reason.
Ahh hollywood. Your retarded!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Real Academy Award winners, those SHARKNADO movies... the funny thing is that so many people watched them (including me, LOL). Next one they make had better star Mick Fanning... might add some realism, LOL.

Gotta pull chauffeur duty today, then prep my bike for tomorrow's ride, WAHOO!!! Doesn't take much to get us excited round here, 10-4??? I wish I were already on the mountain, hauling @$$... LOL.

Haven't been able to ride dirt sux but at least. I can. Ride to workpast a. Seven car. Pileup and. Drugged. Up. Traffic joy. Joy

I just finished making a co2 reactor for our aquarium.

Said I'd never do one again after our 8 footer died but I got given some free stuff so I thought what the hell. :)

Look's pretty good Corey !
Those slate piece's give it a different look too.
Too much effort for me with all those live plant's though, i prefer the plastic one's :lol:

This is our Turtle in his 4ft tank

And about 40 Guppy's and 5 Neon's in a 2ft tank, the guppy's give us a constant supply of fresh food for ^^ since they are alway's breeding, ;) :hump:
At feeding time's they're like a pack of Piranha's !

They definitely look impressive for fake plants Craig! That's a nice looking setup. Probably a good thing they're fake to because turtles as you would know destroy everything!

I remember when I had Fergus (Macqaurie long neck) he was like a wrecking ball hey! He destroyed all the plants and killed all the fish just for the sake of killing them!

Yeah they are actually fake plant's for making flower arrangement's etc, i found them at the local $2 shop.
You get about 10x time's the quantity of plant's compared to the little aquarium plant's, and there 1/4 of the price too.

They've got thick metal wire inside them so you can bend them where you want the branches to go, and for the bottom of the stem's i just drilled some holes through a 150mm long piece of 12mm stainless rod then fed the stem's through and bend them up and around the rod.
The turtle hate's it coz he can't rip the bigger plant's up and move them all around.

Both the 4ft and 2ft tank's i found as hard rubbish so it's a very budget set up, they aren't perfect both have a lot of scratch's but you usually your just looking at the turtle and fish so it doesn't really matter.
I found the big Eheim filter as hard rubbish too, just cleaned it up in bleach it's like this one-

17.jpg

And i was given a big remote Eheim professional 3 filter set up too which will be going into the turtle tank soon
It look's like this

EH2073-2.jpg

Anyway i'm just making some fork leg guard's for the PW atm

I've just finished making a new nitrile rubber rear mudflap for the PW, it should keep a lot of dirt/mud off the Uni Filter.
Mother bear in our bedroom seem's to have stopped snoring now, so i reckon it's time to pack up outside and go to bed.

Lol fark that Craig I'd be putting her bed in the shed! :laughing-smiley-002:

I was up with my boy at 12:00 they other night. Called the doctors they said they shouldn't be long, after an hour we managed to get him back to sleep. Then me n the miso went back to sleep. Then I get a phone call at 3:30! It's the doctor and he's around the corner.... He left at 4 and I had to get up at 5 n go to work. :faint:

Latest posts

Back